Chapter - 4

Is That Him

“Then become my slave.”

                “Nae? What do you mean sunbae?”, Jihyo gives out her mong face as she thinks that she has heard wrongly. “I really mean it. Be my slave for one month then I will not report you. I will give some excuses to the management and the case will settle.”, Gary folds his arms and smile to Jihyo. Jihyo grips her collar trying to defend herself. Gary laughs at her actions and flicks Jihyo’s forehead.

                “Aigoo. Silly girl. What are you thinking? I am not asking for that. I am not that kind of man. I want you to do anything that I ask you to do.”, Gary smile and Jihyo starts to loosen her grip on her collar. Jihyo gives out her mong face as she is trying hard to process the offer.

“So what do you say about my offer? If you agree I will not send your name to the head of deputy department. If you disagree, I have no guarantee that you will not be suspended for one semester. It is your choice. Make a wise decision.”

                Jihyo is standing there without a word. She is trying so hard to make the decision. Gary reached out for Jihyo’s backpack and hand it to her. “Go home and thinks about my offer. If you do want to become my slave please do come here tomorrow after your class. I have no class for tomorrow. I will be here till the evening before 4. If you do not come, I will consider that you do not mind if I report your name. But I do hope you come tomorrow.” Gary said with low voice that make Jihyo looks into his eyes. Then, Gary turns and walks away.

***

                In Jihyo way to home, she is thinking hard. She reaches home and greet Kwangsoo’s mother. “Ohh, Jihyo-ah, you are here? Go get your shower and rest. The dinner will be ready.”, Kwangsoo’s omma said while wiping the dining table. “nae aunty.” Jihyo reply as she heads to her room.

After take a long shower, Jihyo sit on her bed and thinks.  She tries to compare the pros and cons for accepting Gary’s offer. But Gary’s voice keeps on repeating in her mind. ‘But I hope you come tomorrow.’

What is sunbae means by he want me to come tomorrow? Should I accept the offer or should not I? What should I do? If I not be his slave, then I will extend my semester and will not be able to graduates this year. Then, aunty and uncle will have to spend more on me. The final examination is just around the corner. But, if I agree to become sunbae’s slave then I will have no time for myself.

                “Noona! What are you thinking? Are you not coming down for dinner? Dinner is ready.”, Kwangsoo’s voice make Jihyo jumped a little and wake from her daydream. “Yah! Lee Kwangsoo, this is all you fault.”, Jihyo said followed by a ‘flying’ pillow that hit Kwangsoo’s head.

                “Eyy, noona. What do you mean? What is my fault?”, Kwangsoo asks and reaches for the pillow. “Ohh, the broken window?”, Kwangsoo said as he tries to read Jihyo expressions. “You are the one who broke the window, why do I must take the blame?  It is ok for me to be bullied by Jongkook Hyung and Haha hyung as I had gets used to them. It is me the one who want to be friend with them.”, Kwangsoo said with a low voice as he really want to be friend with the trio.

                “Are you crazy to be one of the bully?”,Jihyo feels angry as Kwangsoo said he want to be friend with those bully. “You do not know them well noona. For me, they are warrior for our uni. The trio are the top student for their own field.”

                “But still they can’t bullied you.”. “It’s ok noona. Let go eat.”, Kwangsoo reached for Jihyo hands and pull her out of the bed to the kitchen.

***

                “Jihyo-ah, is everything ok? Is the dish is not good enough? You are not enjoying the foods as usual. Why jihyo? Any problem?”, Mrs. Lee asks as she notices Jihyo not eating as much as usual. “It is nothing aunt. Maybe I just feels a little bit tired today.”. Jihyo smile to her aunt. “Then go get some rest, Kwangsoo is here to help his mother to tidy up. Go rest.” Mr. Lee said to Jihyo and signals her to go upstairs.

                “Thank you uncle, aunty,Kwangsoo. I am sorry for not helping. Kwangsoo, mianhe. But can you please help aunty tonight. If in that case I’ll go upstairs first. Good night.”, Jihyo bows and heads to her room. She is actually still thinking for the offer. That night, Jihyo dozes off while thinking hard what will be the answer for the offer.

***

                “Yah, where are you going? Come here. Do you thinks you can escape?”, Gary shouts to Jihyo as he running after her. They are at a wide field that are full of weeds. He runs faster and manages to reach for Jihyo waist. They fall on the ground. Both of them are pant hardly, trying to catch their breath. Jihyo lays her head on Gary’s chest. Gary is hugging Jihyo tightly at her waist.

                “I had told you before. Never run away from me because it doesn’t matter how far you runs, I’ll still looking for you. If you’re a lion, I’m a lion.”, Gary said with a low tone that make Jihyo melts. He is her hair softly. Jihyo raises her head and whisper to Gary. “I know that you will always come after me make me have no worry. You always be there for me. Thank you love.”, Jihyo holds Gary’s face and kiss the tip of his nose then she heads to his lips.

                The loud alarm went off. Jihyo stirs on her bed. Trying hard to think what was that. What is that dream trying to tell her. ‘ Am I crazy for dreaming a guy that I just known yesterday. Yah! Song Jihyo, pull yourself together. He is nobody. What? Kissing? Yah! This must be crazy.”

 

Here it is the update. Sorry for the late update. Till the next time. Thank you. Hope you are enjoying this chapter.