Chapter - 20

Is That Him

Byul tells that, Haha and Jongkooks suspect that Minho had sabotaged Gary and made him accident. Minho wants Gary’s position as captain in the soccer team and even after Gary had injured, he still can plays better than him. Gary knows about it but still denied the fact because he trust his team and believe that Minho will not do such things.

“I know all of your agenda, including the one when you tackled sunbae last Sunday. You know that he had broken his leg and you make it become worse. You do it just because of the captain position? Such an idiot move.” Jihyo says to Minho. She can see that he is breathing rapidly, trying to calming himself.

“Ohh, you had knew about it? I’m sorry if I hurt your sunbae. I hope sunbae will not know about this. Can you please not tell this to sunbae?” Minho looks at Jihyo with a begging look. “Gives me about 2 more weeks, please?” Minho continues.

“What with the next 2 weeks?” Jihyo looks at Minho. “Our team will rearrange our position and I might be the captain. Usually, those who at the final sem will not be playing anymore, so does sunbae. Can you keep this from sunbae till that time?” Minho explains to Jihyo.

Jihyo nods as she gets all the explanation. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep your secret.” Jihyo says and walks away. After a few steps she turns and looks at Minho, “I was hoping for you to deny but it is ok. Your secret will be save with me, because, I will never meet sunbae anymore.” Jihyo then walks away, holding her tears and leaving Minho standing alone.

Jihyo meets some of her classmates and sits with them when a boy tells her that Kwangsoo call her. Jihyo looks around to find Gary but Gary can’t be seen. She thought that Kwangsoo might want to go home and bring her along. She follows the boy and she feels weird as the boy points a room to her.

Jihyo enters the room and no one is in the room. She walks to the bed, “Kwangsoo-ya.. where’re you?” Sunddenly, the door closes and Minho is standing behind the door. “Hey beautiful.” Minho says and smiles at her. Jihyo walks to the door when Minho pulls her hands. “Where’re you going, beautiful?”

Jihyo feels something different with the way Minho looks at her. “What do you want from me? I told you that I won’t tell sunbae about you agenda.” Jihyo tries to pull her hands. “ I know. You told me that my secret will be safe with you, but at somehow, I feel insecure.” Minho looks at Jihyo eyes. “So, I think I should do something that will make you quiet.”

“You know too much, and I don’t like it.” Minho says and Jihyo can feel that she’s trembling. Minho Jihyo face, “I forget to tell you something. Soelhyun, she is actually my girlfriend.” Jihyo eyes widely open when she hears what Minho tells her.

 “ I make Soelhyun make you jealous so that you’ll not coming to the tournament because you are just like a soju to captain, but you came.” Minho is walking to Jihyo and Jihyo fells on the bed. “I tackled him, so that, his injury worsen and he will not be able to play anymore. Only then, I’ll become the captain.” Minho squats and suddenly laughs.

“Hel..” “Sshhhhh.” Minho places his finger on Jihyo lips. “Don’t make any noise. You’re hurting yourself.” Jihyo is tearing, she is hoping someone to come and save her. “ I had told you many things and I is not good for you to know many thing. At first I just want to play with you, but tonight,,” Minho places his hand at Jihyo’ waist, at the see-through lace.

 “You make me want to taste you.” Minho face is so near to Jihyo and she can feel his breath.  Jihyo pushes him away and slaps him on face. Minho glares at her and pull her bun making her groan in pain. “I’m crazy for you. You know why I hate Kang Gary?” Minho lets go Jihyo hair. “Is that hurt? Mian..where were we?” Minho pulls Jihyo buns once more time.

 “Ahh, because he has everything and everything he has is perfect including you. He has money, a captain, good in study and he has you. All about him is perfect.” Tears scrolling through Jihyo face. Jihyo pushes Minho and runs to the door. She feels that someone is trying to open the door.

Minho suddenly back hugs Jihyo and put his faces at her neck, “You want to play game? I like playing game. You smell delicious, you make me arouse.” Minho murmurs and Jihyo tries to push him away but Minho is much stronger that her. Minho pulls up her dress and Jihyo is tearing and she murmur, “Kang Gary.”

“Call for your prince to rescue you.” Minho says as he kisses Jihyo neck.

***

                “Ohh? Why does Jihyo enters the room?” Gary is coming from the kitchen, to be more accurate, from the washroom at the kitchen. Gary calls the boy that escorts Jihyo to the room. “ Why was that girl enter the room?” “I don’t know, but there’s a man asks me to her to the room. He told me to say that Kwangsoo is calling for her.” The boy says before bows to Gary and excuses himself.

                “Maybe Kwangsoo needs Jihyo helps to talk to some girl.” Gary says to himself and walks to the party. He feels so regret for ignoring Jihyo this afternoon. He knows he shouldn’t, he is hurting Jihyo and himself. But what was Jihyo doing is hurting him, by giving back his jacket. He was planning to apologize to Jihyo and want fix the situation.

                He loves to be friend with Jihyo. He feels comfortable being with Jihyo, comfortable enough to let her enter his room and massaged him. Even Haha and Jongkook not allowed to his room. Is this love, Gary-ah? Gary asks himself and when Gil taps his shoulder and he comes back to reality.

                “What’re you thinking Gary-ah? Are you ok?” Gil asks Gary as he notices that Gary is not himself tonight. “It’s nothing hyung.” “Is it Jihyo?” Gil smiles at Gary and Gary nods slowly. “Give yourself and her sometimes to think. If not, just confess to her tonight. It’s not a crime.” Gil says and Gary smiles at him.

                ‘Gil is right, I must confess tonight. I must not let her go.’ “Hyung! How have you been?” Kwangsoo walks to them and bows at Gil. “ Ohh, Kwangsoo-ah, I’ve doing well.” Gil says and reaches for the glass that Kwangsoo handed. “ Where is Jihyo?” Gary asks as he feels the need to meet Jihyo.

                “Noona? Molla. Has she arrives? I haven’t seen her but Byul noona is here. Maybe noona not feel well. Wae hyung?” Kwangsoo says and Gary senses something is not right. He pretty sure that the boy said, Kwangsoo was calling for Jihyo. “Chincha?” Gary asks once again to make sure that Kwangsoo is not kidding.

                “Chincha hyung? Wae?” Kwangsoo looks at Gary and Gil for explanation. Gil shrugs and Gary suddenly walks away. “What’s wrong with that hyung?” Kwangsoo says as he looks at Gary who is walking away. “That is the symptoms of love sickness.” Gil chuckles at his statement.

                Gary walks to the room and tries to open the door. No one is in the house as they’re all at the pool. The doors locked and make him to feel more uneasy. He knows that Jihyo is in the room and something is happening to her. He tries to push the door using his body, but it’s not working.

                He looks at the pool and he can see that people are enjoying the party. His eyes caught at the table next to him and he remembers that Haha had once told him that the spare keys for each room are in the drawer in front of the room.

                Gary unlocked the door and the views that greet him make him shocks. Minho is kissing Jihyo’s neck and Jihyo is tearing and murmuring his name. He feels angry and jealous to see his woman in that condition. He walks to them and pull Jihyo from Minho embrace.

                Minho shocks from the sudden movement. He was enjoying the time, “Woww, a prince has come to save his princess, but, your highness, do you mind if I get to test your….” Minho fell to the bed. Gary punches his face as he knows what Minho means by. Gary was about to punch Minho once again when Jihyo held his hand.

                “Sunbae, I’m afraid.” Jihyo says with a low voice with tears coming out. Gary looks at Jihyo and notices that her dress had been ripped at the shoulder and expose her collarbone. Gary takes off his coat and covers Jihyo with it. Minho still lay on the bed as he still feels the pain from Gary’s punch.

                Gary holds Jihyo hand and walks her out of the house. Luckily nobody sees them. They get into Gary’s car and Gary drives off. Gary notices that Jihyo is still tearing and trembling when they stops at the traffic light. Jihyo is not wearing the seatbelt and Gary reaches the seatbelt. Jihyo become more trembling when Gary reaches for the seatbelt.

                “I won’t hurt you.” Gary says and wipes Jihyo tear with his hand before pull of the gas. Jihyo notices that they’re heading to Gary’s house. She wants to argue but she feels that she is safer when she is with Gary. Jihyo tighten her grips at Gary’s coat.

***

                 Gary walks Jihyo into his bedroom and sits Jihyo on his bed. “Hey, smile.” Gary says with his husky voice and squats in front of Jihyo. He holds Jihyo hands and with his right hand, he wipes Jihyo tears. Jihyo looks at Gary who is smiling at her and tries to smile. Gary chuckles at Jihyo and then walks to his closet.

                “Wear this.” Gary says and places a t-shirt and a sweats pant beside Jihyo. Gary pats Jihyo head softly, “Come outside after you change.” Gary then walks out of the room. Jihyo looks at Gary as he leaves the bedroom before walks to the bathroom to change her dress to his clothes.

                “Yeobusayo Kwangsoo-ah, your noona will not be coming home tonight. She will be staying at my place. We have some business to do.” Gary calls Kwangsoo to tell that Jihyo is with him. He is boiling the water to make some drinks for Jihyo. He turns and sees Jihyo is coming to the kitchen. “Go to the living room.” Gary says while still talking to Kwangsoo. “No..I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to your noona.”

                Jihyo walks to the living room and sits at the couch. The scene where Minho pulls her bun and her dress keeps on playing in her mind. She feels so sad for Minho doing that to her. Jihyo starts to tremble and she crying as she feels she had done a very big mistake in her life this happen because of her.

                Gary walks to the living room bring two mugs of drinks. Jihyo is sleeping and Gary notices that tears are coming from Jihyo eyes. ‘She must be crying to sleep.’ Gary says and squats. He is wiping Jihyo tears when he notices that Jihyo has fever.

                Gary runs to his bedroom and gets a towel and places them on Jihyo forehead. He then go to the kitchen and make some porridge. In the interval of waiting the porridge to be ready, he walks back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. He keeps on checking for Jihyo temperature.

                He brings the porridge to the living room and wakes Jihyo up, “Jihyo-ah, wakes up. Eat some porridge and take the medicine. Then, you’ll sleep ok?” Gary shakes Jihyo body softly. Jihyo wakes up as she hears a familiar voice that she always hears every night before sleep.  Jihyo sits up straight on the couch and Gary sits beside her.

                “Say aaa..” Gary says and he feed Jihyo. Jihyo refuses at first but as Gary keeps on feed her, she feels happy and as if Gary is painkiller, all the bad things gone from her mind. After a few spoons of porridge, she shakes her head as she feels full. “One more, the last one, ok?” Gary says to Jihyo before she opens .

                “Here is the medicine.” Gary passes the pills to Jihyo and walks to the kitchen. He walks to the couch and sees that the pills still at Jihyo hands. He takes the pills, “Aaa..”, Jihyo opens and takes the pills. Gary put the glass on the table before carries Jihyo in his arm. Jihyo shocks at Gary action and tries to get down from him.

 “it’s ok, didn’t I told you I won’t hurt you?” Gary says and looks at Jihyo eyes. Jihyo places her hands around Gary’s neck. Gary walks to his bedroom and put Jihyo on his bed. He Jihyo faces and pats her head softly. “You’ll sleep here and I’ll sleep at the living room.” Gary says to Jihyo and she nods.

Gary smiles at Jihyo before turn off the light and walks to the living room. He lay on the couch and tries to digest what is happening at Haha’s place. His phone beeps, Haha asks him where is he. Gary makes it short by saying that he has something to do and tell Haha not to come to his house tomorrow.

Gary feels so hurt for seeing Jihyo in that situation, being hurt and risk by someone who he trust. ‘Why does Minho did that to Jihyo? If he really likes Jihyo, he shouldn’t force Jihyo.’ The thought of Jihyo being other make Gary feels a twist in his heart. A very hurts twist.

Gary is playing a game in his phone when he hears Jihyo screams. He runs to his room and sees that Jihyo is wrestling on the bed. He runs to Jihyo and hugs her. Jihyo opens her eyes and looks at Gary. She hugs Gary tightly, she places her head on Gary’s chest. “Sunbae, I’m afraid.” Jihyo is stuttering.

“I’m here Jihyo-ah.” Gary says while Jihyo back to calm her down. How Gary hope that he can take the pain and get rid the memories from Jihyo. “Sunbae, he was..” “Shhuuu..” Gary tries to make Jihyo forget the memories. “Oppa, it is oppa. No more sunbae.” Gary says and Jihyo looks at Gary, trying to understand what is Gary talking about.

“I’m your oppa and you’re mine.” Gary says and seals Jihyo lips. They kiss till Gary manages to put Jihyo to sleep. They sleep in each other embrace.