Chapter - 1

Is That Him

                She was looking on the flow of the goods. The flow is good, her store has gain profit two times than last month. She was about to tell Ga eun to do the purchasing of the goods when somebody called her.

                “Excuse me, miss, do still have the cap with the design as same as in the poster outside?”, the person said.

The voice, this voice is the one that she missed the most. It is nearly 5 years that she does not hear this voice. When she turned to see the person, the files that she was holding dropped. Her jaw opened widely.  That person still wear the same smile on his face and the cheekbone and his belly. It’s him. She run to the person and hug him tightly.

“Oppa, where have you been for all this time? I missed you. Why did you leaved me that time?”, she said. The tears that she had been hold for 5 years burst out in his arm.

“Emm, excuse me miss. I think you have made mistake. You must confused me with other person.”, he said and broke the hug. He admitted that the woman that standing in front of him is beautiful. She just like a flower without flaws and keep on growing gracefully.  He loves that when she hugged him, but he must not take advantage to that.

She gave her mong face. It is him. Her heart cannot deny it. He must be kidding and jokes around. Maybe he afraid that she might be angry to him because the 5 years ago tragedy. But still, the feeling of missing him is much more than feeling angry.

“You must be kidding oppa. It’s not funny. Just admit it. I am not longer angry to you. I do not care for whatever reason you left me for the last 5 years.  It’s me,Ji Hyo”, she said and try to reached out for his hand. He flinched and smile. She loses her smile.

“Seriously miss. I am not the person that you thought. You must mistake me with another person. I just got back from States last 3 months. But whoever he is, he must be the lucky one. I’m pretty sure that person must not be me, an ugly person will never meet a beautiful angel like you.”, he said and smile.

She is getting confused. The person that standing in front of her still wearing the same smile and that smile only belong to him. She might think of him too much lately but her heart is screaming telling her, ‘this is him’.

“Excuse me sir. What are you looking for? Unni, let me take him. You just go get some rest. Sir,this way please.”, Yong Hae said. She noticed that her boss was staring all day long to the customer. She thinks that she must help her out. She approached them and leads the way.

Ji Hyo keeps her eyes on him. The way he talks, smile, and walks is definitely him. Something must not be right. She is so confident that is him. Her love, Gary. Kang Gary. She must find the truth. She then approached Yong Hae and ‘Gary’.

“Let me handle this.”,she said and nodded her head as a signal to tell Yong Hae to go. Yong hae nodded and go to another customer.

“So, Mr. Kang, where were we? Which design do you like? We have varieties of design. Besides, we can craft you name if you want to. Any special design that you would like to have?”, she asked him trying her best to control her mind and focus.

“Actually, I like this kind of design. It is simple yet nice. But I want it to be simpler. It is black in colour and just your brand on it. ”, he said and reached out one of the cap from the selves. “For the time being, I don’t have particular symbol that I want, maybe you can suggest any suitable craft on it.”, he added on.

“ You are doing art business?”, she said and try her best to avoid eyes contact.  The eyes, that she had been longing for last 5 years.

When his eyes meet hers, his heart is beating hard. He try so hard to control his heart. That eyes is so beautiful yet y? Hey, pull yourself together Gary. You come here to buy cap not buying the owner. Yes, I am doing art business.

“Yes. I am doing art business. It is more to modelling and clothing.”

“Ok. I will think on it. We will call you when we have done on the craft. Anything else that you would like to have?”, Ji Hyo said trying to make the conversation longer. Please don’t go. She wants to hold him.

“For the time being no. Please do call me when the cap is ready. If in that case, I will take my leave. Thank you by the way.”, he handed his card.

 She read the name on the card. KANG GARY,LL ART.COM. 2342 6573 63

Something is not right. She must find out. Why does he keep on denied when he is Gary? She took out her phone and called someone. “Dong Hoon oppa, odieyo? We need to talk.”