Chapter 9: Hanbin's honest words to Bobby.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some games and dinner with everyone, they did bond a little more and know one another even better.

However, all of them felt sleepy very soon after their dinner and decided to sleep early. Of course, iKON was sleeping messily at the living room with blankets and pillows everywhere at whichever spot they could find while Sua headed to her bedroom.

Anyway, there was just one person who doesn't seem like he could have a nice good sleep before the sun raises for morning. He looked at the empty white ceilings above with his wide eyes opened.

Thoughts were running across his mind and he had never felt so stress in his whole entire life before.

Did he make the right choice of words just now while playing truth or truth? Did he let out too much information to his friends? Was it obvious of who he likes?

He hopes not.

Hoping that his feelings would just keep inside to only himself and nobody else.

Even though he really wanted advice from his friends and all, but the person he likes were someone they were close with, and I meant, VERY CLOSE WITH.

"Hanbin?"

B.I flinched when Bobby called him, he turned his head to the side and found Bobby looking straight at the ceilings as well.

"Not asleep yet?" Hanbin arched his brows and looked at Bobby because he was surprised that he was still awake.

"The one you like......" Bobby hesitated a while before speaking again, "Who is she?" He turned his head to face Hanbin, trying to look for some answer to satisfy his assumption to confirmation.

Bobby wasn't going to give up so fast that Hanbin likes his sister, he could feel it. 

Or, in fact, he already knew since the very first time when the both met. He would never forget the way Hanbin looked at her sister and the way she looked back at his room when her sister was getting money from him to buy snacks for them.

It was like they were in love.

However, Hanbin just has to be that clueless to insult his sister right after they met. Therefore, Bobby doubted his assumption towards the both of them but something tell otherwise with Hanbin's recent behavior.

He was find lots of excuses to walk pass Sua's class and he was asking a lot about Sua as well.

"I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter