Chapter 15: "Babe"

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as what I was told earlier on from Hanbin's order, he wanted me to get him a soda.

I headed to the vending machine and slotted the coins into the machine before I forgot that he actually didn't tell me what kind of soda he wanted.

With that, I got him a can of milk soda because the design was cute. Just in case you guys forgot, Hanbin is always cute. He gave me a Pororo band-aid and I still have it on my cheek ;-)

"Oh gosh... why did you even agree?" Sujeong opened her own can drink and sipped a bit before turning and talked to me.

I sighed and pressed for the milk soda, "Do I look like I have a choice?". I looked at Sujeong with my lips slightly pouting.

"I must be thankful that Junhoe didn't come out with that agreement."

"That was because Junhoe was the one who requested you to be his girlfriend." I gave her a duh-look before making our direction together to the cafeteria.

"I felt like there was a motive behind that." Sujeong casually shrugged and looked at me.

"Like what?"

"He is asking me out for movies and all, making the excuses of trying to thank me for helping him. I mean, that thing happened so long ago and he only wanted to thank me now? That's so weird." Sujeong scratched her head while thinking.

Come to think about it, it does feel weird to me..... should I ask Junhoe about it later when we are at home?

After we reached cafeteria, I scanned through all the tables to find familiar faces to pass that stupid soda to that stupid guy.

They were at the table in the middle of the cafeteria.

Of course, they would be at the middle, why was I searching for them in the first place? 

They were iKON. Attention belongs to them.

I got Sujeong to go to the Lovelyz while I go to iKON to pass him the drink. At least the order from Hanbin wasn't that bad as his personal maid.

"Here." I put the can on the table after successfully walked through the cafeteria with jealousy eyes all over me.

The girls were basically glaring at me and I could feel holes on my body.

"Wait." Hanbin called when I was about to go.

"What?" I asked, waiting for him to give me another order because I was his maid -_-

"Sua, you're not going to sit with us?" Bobby asked.

Good question of the day. Of course, no. What was Bobby even thinking?! He knew it was fake and yet he was acting like it was real.

"I want to sit with Lovelyz." I nodded my head to Lovelyz's direction and I could sense that all those eonnie were looking at me anxiously.

"WE CAN SIT WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!" Junhoe suggested excitedly. 

What's wrong with that kid?

"Don't be ridiculous, Junhoe. Nobody wants to sit with you guys." I whispered the last sentence to them.

It was true.

The people wanted to sit with them would probably be their fangirls and a bunch of losers trying to use them as fame. LOL, ALL THOSE TRY-HARDS.

"There's actually a lot." Jinhwan nodded his head to those tables around them.

Those were their fangirls who tried to look good for iKON and they were trying so hard to get close to them, but right now they were just glaring me because I was one big step closer than them.

They must be jealous of me. I don't care anyway.

"Whatever, I'm going off." I rolled my eyes and turned around, only to be grabbed by someone.

Of course, I knew who that someone was. It was the touch that I felt like it was missing yesterday once he released his grip.....

"Sit here." Hanbin slightly pulled me down so I could sit beside him.

"Lovelyz is waiting for me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter