Chapter 32: Putting my guard up.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I went to school feeling extreme exhausted from all those encounters as well as those stressful thoughts.

I didn't talk to Bobby nor my own mom once I reached home.

All I did was, I went straight into my room and locked myself till the next morning without having a good sleep.

I did a lot of thinking last night.

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let Mino bring me back to America no matter what happened.

I need to be strong in order to go against him.

I knew what kind of absurd things he would do when he said I was going to hurt people around me if I continued to stay around in Seoul.

Well, obviously I knew that was a warning sign from him that he was going to hurt Hanbin.

If Hanbin made a promise to me that he wouldn't let Mino bringing me away, then I need to play my part as well to protect Hanbin from getting hurt or maybe even Bobby or Sujeong... or even my own mom.

Bobby and Sujeong would be higher posibility candidates that Mino would hurt them. 

Bobby could survive himself, but Sujeong and my mom, no. 

They were the easiest target, and that was when I have to put my guard up and prepares if anything went wrong.

I needed to be alert on 24/7.

If anything gone wrong, I would be guilty for the rest of my life and I knew what kind of thing Mino was capable of doing.

His mother was a good example.

Like mother, like son.

And yes, I was judging him badly in that area.

Anyway, I had been really jumpy the whole entire morning as soon as I entered the school.

I was pretty sure that Bobby 100% noticed about the sudden changed in my behavior since last night but he didn't ask me because I was sending off the 'don't come near me' aura.

However, I could see his worried eyes looking at me whenever I met eyes with him.

I wanted to let him know what happened so that he could be least worried about me but at the same I didn't want to let him know just in case he got too worried about it and confronted Mino in school.

I already did what I should do that day, and I think it was enough for Mino because he got punched by a girl.

His man's pride was gone in front of the school.

Well, Sujeong and Junhoe noticed about my behavior as well in class and they were both worried. 

Sujeong would occasionally ask if I was alright every hour and Junhoe would offer help in this and that, like handing up the assignment for me or clean the blackboard for me on behalf as it was my duty for the day.

I was of course, grateful for that help because my body was so worn out from all those thinking.

I didn't have a good sleep last night and I was super wide awake with all those thoughts.

Thanks, Mino. Thanks.

My life now and I looked like a walking zombie, dragging myself on limply to the cafeteria because it was finally lunch time.

Again, I didn't talk much to Sujeong today either.

All I did was nodding my head and saying thanks to her for helping me.

Once we reached the cafeteria, I went to sit with iKON while Sujeong went to find Lovelyz. 

It had been a routine.

Whenever iKON was in school, I'll go with iKON. If not, Lovelyz.

Immediately when I reached the table, I sat at the seat beside Hanbin as I could not muster up a single ounce of strength anymore.

"Sua, are you sure you don't want to go home and rest ?" Bobby asked me because I looked worse than the morning.

I shook my head. Since I was already in school, why bother going back home again?

Might as well just finished another half of the day in school.

"You looked worse than just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter