Chapter 31: Mino, the punching bag.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey." Hanbin called as the school bell rang.

I could hear the bell ringing extremely loud and my sleep was interrupted by it.

I flickered my eyes as the bright sunlight of the sun setting was shining on to me.

I wanted to sleep some more. I was so stressed up by so many things and my brain juice was literally dried up, I didn't even want to wake up.

"Sua," Hanbin called as he patted my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I shut my eyes again and continued resting on Hanbin's shoulder.

It was nice.

"School ended. Do you want to go home and continue sleeping?" Hanbin asked softly and chuckled a little when he saw me trying to get back to sleep on his shoulder. 

I tried my best and forced my own eyes to open and looked at him.

I rubbed my weary eyes and felt like I was worn out of fatigue, I felt so freaking tired especially my eyes.

It could barely open.

Hanbin pushed a strand of my hair to the back of my ear as he smiled at me and patted my head.

"I'm sorry for wasting so much of your time...." I said softly and my voice cracked a little.

He smiled and shook his head, "When it comes to you, it's never wasting my time."

His words do make me smile a little and I felt good when he was around.

"Do you want to go now?" he asked and I nodded my head as he stood up and pulled me from my sitting position.

GOSH. I felt like my limbs were chained to iron shackles as I stumbled a little, trying to balance.

Hanbin caught me in his arms.

How long have I been sitting on the rooftop crying like as if it was the end of the world?

Remind me to cry on my bed next time and not on some hard ground.

Hanbin let me get back into my balance before he interlocked with my hands and pulled me with him as he brought me outside the school where he parked his bike.

He handled me the extra helmet he had, but before I was able to put it on over my head I was stopped by someone who messed my life so much that I didn't even want him to appear the second time of the day.

This time round he wasn't alone, he was with his loser friends who called themselves 'Winner'.

The moment my eyes acknowledged him, my heart paused for a nanosecond before it started to pound hard again.

Sweats started forming and my hands felt damped as I stared at them with my pale face.

Hanbin immediately stood in front of me and started glaring at Mino.

It was like as if they were having some staring contest and none of them would lose so easily to their opponent.

It wasn't even 24 hours yet and I was already seeing Mino again. What's life? 

I seriously need him to get out of my life and give me all the peace I wanted.

All I needed him was to stay away from me and stopped appearing!

Why don't he get it?!

I sighed with a frown and face was as black as a thundercloud, "What are you doing here?" I said as I livid with rage.

Instead of fear and I felt like I was more of anger towards him for his non-stop appearance in my life.

"We are outside school." Mino bluntly replied without leaving his gaze away from Hanbin.

True, though. Stupid Song Sua for asking such stupid question.

"Hanbin, let's go." I ignored Mino an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter