Chapter 8: Truth or Truth?

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending exactly 4 hours of movies with iKON, it seemed like I felt a little comfortable with their presence.

I know, that was crazy but that was the truth.

I didn't want to join them for the movie at first, but Bobby told me that he wanted to proof me that Hanbin likes me and at the same time I wanted to prove him wrong as well.

Yes, I have decided to call him Hanbin instead of Ape-bin because I have learned to be nice even though no one knew about the little nickname I had for Hanbin.

I was forced to sit beside Hanbin at the couch since all of them found their own spot and the only available space was beside Hanbin. Moreover, I knew Bobby was behind it.

He turned to me and smirked as the movie was about to start as I sat next to Hanbin, I literally rolled my eyes at him for coming up with such evil plan.

Anyway, guess what movie we were watching?

THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING and TITANIC.

Yes, ROMANCE movies.

I wasn't the one who chose the movies, it was them instead. I couldn't even believe on my own eyes that some badass gangster preferred romance movies instead of actions movies.

That was so unbelievable, right?

Nevertheless, I watched the entire thing with them almost crying like an ugly .

NOTE the word: ALMOST.

I told myself I shouldn't be crying in front of iKON, especially when Hanbin was sitting beside me. He would have to judge me so badly that I cried just because of some movies.

Anyway, I don't care.

"What should we do now? I'm so tired from all those movies." Jinhwan stretched his arms and yawned as he laid flat on the ground with his arms folding behind his head as a pillow.

Oh yeah.... I learned about their names already. I ought to know their individual name especially when we were going to live under the same roof for 2 freaking weeks, right?

"Let's play some games."

Bobby suggested and I knew the game we were going to play wouldn't be nice because Bobby was the one who suggested it.

"Aww.... hyung, I'm so tired! Let's take a nap!" Junhoe suggested while resting his head on Jinhwan's stomach.

Awww........... they look like some babies to me now.

"Come on, let's not be some party pooper here." Bobby threw a cushion right onto Junhoe's face causing him to shoot right up from his position and glared at him.

"We are going to live here for 2 weeks." Yunheong reminded them as he showed his two fingers with an annoyed face.

Guess he was tired as well?

I wasn't feeling tired yet since the sad romantic movie caused my heart broke. I needed to fix my little broken heart with some games which Bobby suggested.  

At least, I would forget about the movie and became happy again.

"It's just a truth or truth game, you guys can sit down or lie around for all I don't care. A little bonding session with my sister since she just came to Seoul for only a week."

Bobby smirked as he took out his empty bottle he just finished drinking, ready to play the game.

"Fine, fine. We need to know your SAVIOR more as well." Donghyuk threw his hands up as a sign of giving up when he tried to be sarcastic with Bobby.

Do you have to bring out that incident, Mr. Kim Donghyuk? -.-

With that, all of us sat in a circle and unfortunately, I was ended up in between Hanbin and Bobby.

And yes again, Bobby did it on purpose because he still have the mindset of proofing me that Hanbin likes me which was so unrealistic.

I didn't complain about it even though I didn't like the idea of Hanbin sitting beside me, but as long as he didn't make any rude comments on me I would be fine with it.

Which so far, he did not. Good progress.

Bobby started the game by spinning the bottle in the center of our circle. 

It landed on Junhoe first.

It was quite a relieved since I wouldn't want the bottle to be pointing at me, I didn't want to talk to them or anything.

"I choose dare." Right after Junhoe said, a flick was landed on his forehead by Donghyuk.

"Don't you understand what's truth or truth?" Donghyuk rolled his eyes.

"Why not true or dare? It's more fun that way!" Junhoe rubbed the sore part as he glared at Donghyuk for flicking his head.

"Junhoe, it's just us at home. There's nothing for you to dare about." Yunheong gave a duh-look to Junhoe and he nodded his head with understanding.

"Okay, question please." Junhoe annoyingly asked because he still preferred the true or dare instead of truth or truth.

"When are you coming back to school?" Jinhwan asked, only to be receiving glares from the players because he was asking the stupidest question ever.

When playing such game, we are suppose to dig out people's secret and not asking them so stupid question like how Jinhwan did.

"Seriously?" Yunheong looked at Jinhwan with a disbelief look.

"What? It's just the start of the game, there will be more to come!" Jinhwan frowned and the other just decided to let him off this time round since they just started the game.

"Erm.... next week? I brought my uniform here, I ought to go." Junhoe shrugged casually and answered since it was just a simple question.

"Alright, lame. Spin the bottle." Chanwoo nudged his hyung who was sitting just next to him.

He should be regretting calling Junhoe lame because he glared at him and shoved his arm.

And.....the next person the bottle landed was on me.

My god ain't answering my prayer and the bottle just have to land on me when I was mentally saying no to that bottle.

"Okay, okay! I'm asking her!" Bobby raised his hand and said excitedly as soon as the tip of the bottle was pointing at me.

I knew something was up and I could even sense what kind of question he was going to ask me, probably related to Hanbin.

The entire room fell silence as Bobby hushed them to keep quiet with his finger on his lips.

What the was he trying to do??? If he was going to embarrass me, I would just walk out of the game not caring if they call me rude or whatever.

"What?" I glared at Bobby trying to send some messages to him, telling him not to ask some stupid questions but it seemed like he didn't really take in well.

"What's your first impression of Hanbin?" Bobby asked with a smirk on his face and I could see that Hanbin was surprised at his question from the corner of my eyes.

My eyes turned into the slit as I glared at my brother for asking such question. Why must he ask specifically about Hanbin? He could have asked about what was my impression on everyone in the same room.

"Must I be honest?" I asked, because I knew I was going to be really blunt with my answer and like what Bobby said, I needed TO BE NICE to Hanbin.

"Yes." Bobby nodded his head, still with the cheeky smile on his face.

"Okay then." I shrugged before sticking my fingers out to count, "He was rude, ignorant, annoying, petty, vain, jerk, egotistical, ..... I think I should stop here, just in case I go overboard." I faked a smile to the group.

No doubt that Bobby was staring at me, gawking at me because he wasn't expecting me said such remarks about Hanbin.

Even Hanbin scoffed beside me as I was counting with my fingers, I was sure he wasn't pleased with my answer.

But guess what? I DON'T GIVE A .

"Wow....noona is completely daebak." Chanwoo showed two thumbs up to me, "No one said something like that about Hanbin hyung....."

"Is it? Then I'll be the first one." I shrugged and looked at Hanbin before patting his shoulder, "That was the first impression anyway, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter