Chapter 40: Ready to fight you.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun-ah, are you sure you want to do this?" Jihyo asked with a bit of fear in her words.

Dahyun blew a raspberry before replying her eonnie, "Yes, it's a request from Mrs. Song." she shrugged.

Mrs. Song??? Do what??

Their voices got my full attention as I hide in one of the toilet cubicles, trying to eavesdrop their conversation.

"But... don't you think it's a little too much? I mean, we all knew that the person in that video wasn't Sua and we made her life miserable." Momo frowned, not agreeing what the younger one was planning to do.

"That's right.... we even caused her to commit suicide. Thank god nothing happened to her or else I wouldn't rest in peace for the rest of my life." Sana added.

So they knew that the one in the video wasn't me? They were the one spreading it, how could they?!

I clenched my hand into a tight fist and veins popping out from my neck as I tried to control the anger in me before I burst out of the cubicle to confront them.

"She deserved it! She took B.I oppa away and now Mino oppa? I can't stand how she got the good guys to herself. She needs to go." Dahyun said in a y tone.

"I'm so done with hacking all those systems just to upload the videos. Seriously, it's disgusting. If you're planning some other thing, count me out because I am only good with hacking." Jungyeon wiggled her fingers in front of Dahyun.

She shoved it away and rolled her eyes at Jungyeon.

"." Dahyun snapped before grabbing a paper towel to wipe her wet hands and threw it into a bin.

"That means we have to do something again to ruin Sua?" Nayeon asked.

"Apparently, yes. Mrs. Song promised that it will be a beneficial to us." Dahyun nodded.

WHAT?!

"If I make a deal of sending me to Paris to study fashion, will she?" Chaeyoung asked as she clasped her hands together hoping for a yes.

"Of course! Mrs. Song is rich and capable of doing a lot of things." Dahyun patted Chaeyeon's shoulder as she beamed.

.

That only came in my mind as my feet turned cold and rooted to the ground while my sweat started trickling down to my side cheeks as I trembled uncontrollably.

"Alright, count me in but if something involving killing her then I'm sorry, I'm not doing it ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter