Chapter 4: Getting Snacks

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the amount of money needed for those lazy bums' snacks, I headed out to the nearest convenient store to run their so-called "errands" for them because they were too lazy to move and they were too engross with their games.

That's right, they were playing Mario Kart just in case you're wondering.

How can some badass kingkas being all-so-childish that even I couldn't stand them? I wondered if anyone knows about how they were acting.

I took out my phone as soon as I felt the buzz in my pocket, thinking that it must be my brother sending me the different snacks he wanted me to buy but I was wrong.

It wasn't my brother.

It was some unknown number which of course not registered in my contact list but I was pretty sure the person was my brother's friend since I got the stuff they wanted me to purchase for them.

'Who are you?'

I texted back and put my phone into my pocket as I wasn't expecting a quick reply from them since they were BUSY playing with their games.

'B.I.'

Okay? Is that the only reply I was going to get? Just two letters word, how was I supposed to know who was it?

But then again, it was none of my business and I wasn't really interested in knowing who were they? I don't even care if anyone of them called B.I or not.

Oh, wait..... was B.I the one Kei eonnie told me not to go close to him? Was he the one who drove Jiae's younger sister into depression? What the .... No wonder he was rude to me awhile ago. I wasn't expecting anything from him judging from the way he replies my text with just two letters.

I put my cellphone back inside my pocket but soon receiving another buzz, I took out again and checked who was it.

Unfortunately, it was the two-letters guy.

'Don't spend all the money.'

Like I would care about whether to spend the money or not. It was my choice to spend it and I didn't even care if I need to face the consequences later on.

It's just money anyway.

'K.'

That was the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter