Chapter 2: Lovelyz.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aroma of delicious food came into my nose attracting me to pay a visit to the cafeteria. Well, either way, I have to go to the cafeteria to get my lunch since I didn't want to be on an empty stomach for the whole entire afternoon. I wouldn't be able to concentrate well in class if my growling stomach is calling for me. Moreover, it was just my first day of school, I didn't want to punish myself for an empty stomach.

"Sujeong, what's nice in the cafeteria?"

I asked my newly-made friend, she was nice enough to let me join her and her other eonnie for lunch breaks since I was still new at school and I probably need a companion.

"They served Kimchi fried rice and Bibimbap today.... I think Bibimbap is a better choice for you since you lived oversea for 10 years, you might not use to kimchi."

Sujeong smiled to me.

May I just say how thoughtful and friendly she was towards me? I was so thankful that she actually came to talk to me first in class since I wasn't good at making friends with people around and I was ended up with bad company and that was how I became rebellious against my appa.

"Thanks, Sujeong."

I beamed back.

As soon as we reached the cafeteria, loud screech could be heard and it was making my ears bleeding with invisible blood. Not just one person screech could be heard, it was clear enough that there were like a pack of girls screeching.

What's wrong? What actually make them screech like that leaving my ears no mercy.

I looked at Sujeong with a confused face and all I got in returned was an awkward smile from her telling me that it was just another usual day in school and I was going to use to it as time goes by.

Once we officially entered the cafeteria, I could see a bunch of girls crowding around a certain table which I wasn't able to see who was sitting there. Of course, I was curious who was there since that wasn't what I always see back then when I was living at America and everything was new to me.

"Sua, let's go get our food and I'll bring you to introduce my eonnie to you."

Suejong suggested and pulled me even further away from the crowd. I didn't complain anything and nodded my head as I followed her.

I took my bibimbap, served by the lunch lady, and placed it on my tray as Sujeong lead me to a table where there were six other cute-looking girls sitting there.

"Omo, is this Sua that you mentioned to us?" 

One of the girls with bangs and curly dark brown hair asked as she lokoed at me with a shock but smiley face.

"Yes, eonnie. She is cute right?"

Sujeong beamed and pulled me beside as we settled down on the seat.

"Yes! Introduce yourself, please!"

Another girl with short bob hair said excitedly.

I gladly introduce myself and so did they. They called themselves Lovelyz, an acapella club, and they won many awards for their beautiful voices. Of course, they have their own fans too, either from our own school or outside school, because of their good looks as well.

"So... what's the commotion over there?"

I asked casually since I wasn't that curious like before after I had a mini conversation with the Lovelyz.

"That? You wouldn't even want to know or get near to them."

Mijoo eonnie pointed to the crowd and made a face.

"Why?"

I asked because it was getting a little more interesting about it. Why wouldn't I want to get close there or know what was going on? Weird, right?

"They are called iKON, our school dance crew. Not only they are good in dancing but they are also the badass kingkas known from all the different high schools in Seoul."

Kei eonnie answered me and I nodded my head with understanding.

" The best thing is to stay away from them. Even if they don't hurt you, their fangirls gonna hurt you and run over you when they are chasing after them."

Mijoo eonnie added.

Well, who the hell were they? They were not some sort of gods and why were all the girls obsessed with them?? Judging from all the screams just now and how all the girls trying to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter