Chapter 6: Bobby's Savior or Bobby's Sister?

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skipping my lunch probably wasn't the best thing ever especially when it was just my second day of school, and that cause was all thanks to iKON.

You have no idea how much I hated to run into iKON because Bobby would probably scream my name afar and acknowledge me as his sister.

Yes, I didn't want my brother to acknowledge or disclose my relationship with him. It would be a disaster for me in high school and that was the last thing I wished for since I promised myself before I came to Seoul that I would stop creating troubles.

I sighed deeply to myself as I walked to my locker with Sujeong accompanying me since I told her that I wanted to see how their acapella training works, it was interesting when she told me.

"What's with the sigh?"

Sujeong asked with a smile on her face.

"Erm.... I was just hungry."

I shrugged and smiled back to her to assure I was fine since she always looked worried for me.

But the real truth behind the deep sigh wasn't just because I was hungry. I was tired thinking that I have to hide my way out of high school for the rest of the year before my brothers and his friends graduate.

What kind of sister hides their relationship about her brother being in the same school?

Me.

It might sound absurd to people if I told them I was hiding away from my brother and they might even laugh at me for being stupid for making a big fuss about the matter.

Yeah.... laugh all you want because I have my own reasons.

"Do you want to get something before heading to the music room?"

Sujeong asked and I gladly nodded my head.

I meant like I wasn't going to punish myself for an empty stomach for the entire day since I only drank coffee that morning and, of course, it couldn't last me for a day.

I opened my locker door after turning a few my combination and to my dismay, papers came out dropping to the ground and not forget to mention that my locker was in a mess.

I stared at my own locker in horror with my mouth wide opened because I wasn't expecting to see my own locker in such a mess. The last thing I remembered from my locker was that everything were neat and tidy; there weren't even those papers around.

Let's just say my locker looked like a trash now.

At first, I brushed those negative thoughts away since I experienced the worst scenario before when I was at America.

Those were just papers, not a big deal.

I guess.

At least.....

But I was wrong!

I took those leftover papers on my locker that were failed to fall on the ground when I was opening my locker, and trust me, I had a shock of my life.

The lava in my body was already boiling, ready to erupt anytime when I knew who was behind it.

Whoever poured sweet drinks into my locker, causing all my textbooks in my locker wet and sticky.

Oh well, that to be honest. But still, it was better than when I was at America.

"Sua! What's this?!"

Sujeong retrieved the paper from the ground and lifted up to my face. That was when realised that there were words written on it.

Hate letter? Not the first time receiving it.

I took the paper over from Sujeong and read the little hate messages on it. Right on the spot after reading the first message, I already knew who was behind it and there was no need to read the rest of the letters.

"Urghh.... B.I."

I rolled my eyes and put the clean books I had inside my bag since it wasn't safe to put it in my locker anymore.

I took all the papers on the ground and nope, I wasn't going to throw it all into the trash can. I picked it up and put it inside my bag because I knew what exactly I was going to do.

I was going to confront Bobby about it.

"It's dirty, Sua. Why are you keeping it?"

Sujeong watched me as I stuff all the letters into my bag.

"I'm using it as confrontation."

I sighed heavily and shut my locker door loudly no caring if I did any damage to it since it already look like a trash can on the inside.

"You know who did it?"

Who else? It would probably be the almighty B.I who wasn't happy about me this morning and he ordered people to mess up my locker.

Can't he just spare a life? I'm his friend's sister!

I didn't answer Sujeong and walked straight to the cafeteria because I was hungry. I need the energy to get angry at people, for your information, and probably I have already used all my energy.

My life couldn't get any better as soon as I entered the cafeteria. My attention just diverted to the centre table as soon as I walked in. Their waves of laughter were so annoying that I would go straight up to them and peel off their skin for causing my life miserable.

Well, not all. But if there was one person I wanted to do, that would be B.I.

I walked towards them with my pissed off face, not caring if I was going to confront the badass kingka in our school in front of the whole entire school or not.

I was at the deepest pit of my anger and I was all ready to explode at him. I hate his face, I hate his everything all because he was rude to me yesterday.

His first impression to me was, wtf.

Once I reached their table, they stopped what they were doing and everyone were looking at me. Yeah, that included the girls surrounding them.

They were waiting for me to do something especially I was walking up to iKON alone. They probably thought that one of the iKON members was going to receive another confession.

But, they were wrong.

Not a confession I was going to do, instead, it would be a confrontation.

"Oh? Sua? It's my first time seeing you in school! You look good in uniform."

Bobby commented, not sensing the aura I was giving out while his other friends were already looking at me with a confused look.

Seriously Bobby? You saw me wearing the uniform at home before. But that wasn't what I was here for.

I shifted my gazed to B.I as I brushed my fringe away from my face and blew a raspberry before ping my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter