Chapter 14: Day one as Hanbin's girlfriend.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A start of a new day, the start of a day being Hanbin's girlfriend. I looked at myself on the mirror and sighed.

I hope everything is going to be easy for me.

I had a hard time explaining it to Bobby about what happened and iKON was literally giving me that look when we were having dinner (iKON didn't know it was pretend except for Bobby).

Not just giving me that teasing kind of judging look but also doing all sort of things to embarrass me.

LIKE LITERALLY EMBARRASSING ME.

Last night when we were having dinner, Donghyuk promised to make us steak and we were all looking forward to it and anticipating to taste Donghyuk's cooking.

However, I didn't really enjoy my dinner because Donghyuk decided to make heart-shaped steak and I didn't know how the hell he could shape it but yeah... he did it.

He did it for just the two of us and made a special corner for just me and Hanbin.

In addition, he switched off the lights and lit up the candles on the table making me and Hanbin extra awkward without knowing what to do. 

We didn't even talk for the entire dinner because it was so damn awkward. I quickly finished off my steak and headed straight up to my room to complete my assignments for that day.

Yeah.... that was how my day ended after the incident.

iKON didn't know it was a pretend because I didn't want so many people to know that it was just pretending that would only create words spreading around school again, causing more troubles for myself.

Only Bobby and Lovelyz knew the truth. That would be more than enough for everything.

"Good morning."

I flinched at the sound and turned my head back to only find Hanbin sitting on the bed with his leg crossing.

SINCE WHEN WAS HE INSIDE MY ROOM?!

"Since when did you come in?" I asked because I didn't notice when he barged in my room.

Was I too engross with the thoughts?

"Since you look at the mirror and mumbled to yourself."  Hanbin smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Didn't you heard of knocking the door?" I folded my arms and arched my brow at him for intruding.

"I did and there was no answer, your brother wanted me to wake MY GIRLFRIEND up. I have to do this job as YOUR BOYFRIEND." Hanbin smirked even wider while emphasizing the sensitive words to me.

Does he have to emphasize those words to make me embarrass?! I could feel my own cheeks heating up.

Without warning, I took a cushion that was lying on the chair beside me and threw it right at Hanbin.

He caught it and settle at the side while chuckling.

"Aww.... are you shy? Don't be shy, girlfriend. They are all waiting for you." Hanbin winked at me and left my room.

WHAT THE ACTUAL , DID HE WINK AT ME? OMG. WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST?!

I turned my body to the mirror again and realized that there were shades of redness on my cheeks.

I used my hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter