Chapter 11: Consequences.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Song Sua, I still can't believe you said that you are B.I's girlfriend. What were you thinking?!" Sujeong asked again while we were making our way to the cafeteria.

She had been going on and on about the same question over and over again ever since class starts till lunch break.

"I told you, it was a lie to oh-my-girl." I kept on repeating the same answer to Sujeong,  but it seems like she still didn't give up.

"But you can always say other things instead of his girlfriend. Do you know it will ruin your reputation?! And it is going to spread around the school, you're dead." Sujeong shook her head as she told me the possible consequences. 

. Why didn't I thought of that?! Words just slipped out of my mouth when I tried to backfire the . Why was I so careless?!

"Sujeong, I didn't think of that! What should I do?!" I got panicked after hours that the incident happened.

"Just be careful when you are going anywhere, okay?" Sujeong warned and patted my right shoulder.

"Ouch! Not my right shoulder." I winced in pain and walked a step away from Sujeong just in case she hurt my right shoulder again. 

"Did Hyojung hurt your shoulder just now? She caused the locker to be dented by a bit.... it must be hurt. Do you need me to bring you to the nurse?" Sujeong asked as she looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah....somehow she did but I'm okay. If it becomes worse, I'll visit the doctor. " I smiled to assure Sujeong, 

"What about you and Junhoe?" I asked as I recalled what she told me earlier on and I didn't have a chance to ask.

"Urghh.... speaking about that," Sujeong groaned and rolled her eyes, "I was caught into the same situation as you."

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"There's a girl from other school came all over to our school to find fault with Junhoe, and Junhoe told her I was his girlfriend and she should stop bothering us." Sujeong sighed as she recalled what happened and of course, I was surprised. 

"What??" My eyes were wide opened.

"Yeah.... those words are spread around the school and I have to pretend to be his girlfriend for months before we announced we broke up. Those months I suffered a lot, so please be careful okay?" Sujeong explained and nodded my head.

"So you are close to Junhoe?" I asked, assuming they played pretend together before.

"Not exactly close. We are seen around in school together, other than that no. Moreover,  he doesn't come to school often so yeah...."  She pressed her lips together and smile.

Alright, now that I chose the wrong words to say, I have to face the music about the whole entire thing. I need to be prepared if anything is going to happen to me.

Wait. What am I suppose to tell Hanbin if words are spread to him?! It must be embarrassing! Furthermore, Bobby would tease me about that!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Whatever happens, wish me luck okay? I'll try to survive. 

As soon as me and Sujeong entered the cafeteria, no doubt that eyes were all over us like we did some crime.

More like looking at me and judging me with those eyes. It wasn't my first time receiving such treatment therefore, I didn't really care about it and went straight to get my lunch before joining the other Lovelyz eonnie who were already sitting there.

Once we reached the table with all those eyes were looking at me, Lovelyz immediately asked me what happened.

I know, not again that I have to say the same old thing trying to explain myself that it was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter