Chapter 7: Talking about Ape-bin.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, are you sure to leave me and oppa together?"

I asked my mother as Bobby helped her to bring the luggage to the door. She was leaving us for some business trip that her company offered her and it was a good opportunity that she shouldn't miss it.

"Yes, honey. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to spend more time with you ever since you came back to Seoul, but promise me that you will take care of your brother for me and make sure he doesn't cause any trouble in school alright?"

My mother pecked on my forehead as she ruffled my hair messily. I immediately pouted at her because she left me alone with my brother who was a troublemaker in school that nobody likes to get near him.

"Ne, eomma. Take care of yourself and come back soon."

I nodded my head because I knew how her job meant to her and I was big enough to take care of myself.

"And you, be at school on time and stop skipping the lesson. Nothing is going to do you good at the end when you graduate. You will regret." Mom scolded Bobby and he just rubbed the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Don't forget to wake your brother up in the morning."

I nodded my head because I knew how hard was it to wake Bobby up. He would always oversleep which I didn't even know why. Couldn't he have some self-discipline to himself and wake up to be on time for school?

After me and my brother send our mother off from the door, we went back to the living room and sat at the couch as we stared at the blank air.

I didn't even know why were we looking at the empty air like as if we were trying to find something through there.

I sighed heavily and lied on the couch with my head on one of the comfy cushion. I closed my eyes trying to rest for a bit since it was finally the weekends and there was no school.

YAY!

"Sua?"

Bobby broke the silence and called me. I peeked through with one of my eyes and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"My friends are going to stay here until eomma returns."

HOLD UP, MISTER. WHAT THE DID HE SAID?

I immediately jerk up from my lying position and looked at him with my wide eyes staring at him hard, hoping that he was just pulling a joke.

"You must be kidding..... right?"

Please say yes, Kim Jiwon. I'm begging you!

"No."

NO! THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

"WHY?!"

I asked disbelief. This must be a dream, I need to wake up from this nightmare because I wouldn't want to be under the same roof as them.

"Because they are like my brothers? Why?"

Bobby shrugged like there wasn't a big deal. There was a big deal of them living under the same roof as me.

I was the only girl here, how could he brings another few more guys here?!

"Have you get permission from eomma?"

I hope no so that I could complain to mom.

"Yeah, she's fine with it and moreover, she called them her godsons. LOL."

NO, DON'T LOL ME. I DIDN'T KNOW MY MOTHER WAS THAT CLOSE TO THEM.

"What even...."

I didn't know what more I could say since mom already agreed them to stay here while she was out for her business trip.

What I could wish, for now, is everything to be fine and they could stop bothering me.

"Miss Song Sua."

Bobby called once again and I turned my head to him with an annoyed look. Of course, he was taken aback and arched his brow at me for giving him that look.

"You have yet to explain to me about yesterday stuff at the cafeteria. Care to enlighten me now?"

Bobby folded his arms as he looked at me, waiting for me to give a good explanation to him since I didn't really have a chance to sit down and have a good talk with him.

I was busy with my own assignment here and there, and I couldn't even see him at home after I came back from school until when I was about to go up to the room and sleep. Betted he was doing nothing good outside with his little friends.

"Erm.... I didn't want people to know that I'm your sister?"

I lifted my shoulder up and gave an awkward smile to my brother.

"Why? Are you not proud of me as your brother?"

Bobby scoffed at me, probably felt offended by words but that was not what I meant. I was trying to save my own for becoming the high school's enemy.

"You're iKON."

I pointed out, but that doesn't give him a clue for my reason behind it.

"So?"

"So I shouldn't be close to you." I gave him a duh-look before I continued. "Do you know how dangerous you are, oppa? Every gangster in Seoul are looking for you guys and waiting for a piece of you and your friends. The last time I checked, you guys were rank 1 in Seoul."

"I'm your brother, I'm not going to hurt you."

This pea-sized brain brother still didn't get what I meant, I sighed and looked at him for how slow his brain worked.

"They will use me as a bait to bring you guys out." I went straight to the point and that when his mouth formed an 'O' shape, finally understood what I was trying to say. "Moreover, I don't want to get close to your friends."

"Why? You will love them."

Bobby shrugged again and smiled to me like an innocent kid as he sipped his apple juice.

DID HE NOT SEE THE WAY APE-BIN TREATED ME?

"Love them? Are you kidding me, oppa? I would rather love myself."

I rolled my eyes when I remembered how those days I tried to clear my locker which was filled with trash.

"Are those girls still leaving trash in your locker?"

Bobby put the glass on the coffee table and turned to look at me.

"Yeah.... but I can handle it."

I pressed my lips into firm line and shrugged since it wasn't really a big deal because it was still a small matter to me after all.

"I thought Hanbin was working about it to stop them....."

Hanbin??? Did I hear wrong from my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter