Chapter 12: Smelling like an Ocean.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop it, stupid ."
Before I was able to slap the leader back for hurting me once again, someone called out. 
I turned my head and realised it was the entire iKON looking at us causing a scene at the cafeteria.
I scanned all 6 of them (Chanwoo is in middle school, just in case if you are wondering) and left my eyes on Hanbin. 
He was basically glaring at Hyojung.

I knew there would be a drama soon. What should I do? Especially when words were already spread around that I said Hanbin was my boyfriend.
I didn't even expect him to be appearing in the same place as me when I haven't even ask him about the favor. 

I'm gonna die in Oh-My-Girl hands. R.I.P to me and don't forget to tell my mom how much I love even though I didn't get to spend much time with her.

"B.I oppa!" Hyojung called.

That's right, continue to be that fake running to that jerkass standing over there with two hands in his pockets.

Hanbin pulled his hand off from Hyojung when she tried to hold Hanbin's hands.

Good job, Hanbin. That was probably the only thing I like about him so far.

"Oppa!" Hyojung frowned when she felt that her hold was empty.

"For the last time," Hanbin turned to Hyojung and glared straight into her eyes, "Do not call me oppa. You have no rights." he rolled his eyes at her.

"But oppa, she claimed that you are her boyfriend.  What stupid lie did she make up with? " Hyojung complained.

Die. 

Hanbin probably still didn't know about the gossiping around the school that I made up. What's gonna happened if he found out?

I am so dead.

"Oppa, tell the school that you are not Sua's boyfriend. She is just going to ruin your image. Look at her skirt! It's below her knee. What a !" She pointed at my skirt.

?! Erm.... excuse me???? SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. What's wrong with wearing my skirt longer, slightly below my knee? 

That's call decent-looking and not a nerd. I was just trying to look more like an average student without catching any attention of my misbehavior in school. 

You are the , Hyojung.

"That's because she is not a ." Hanbin rolled his eyes at Hyojung before taking off his blazer.

Guess what?

He put it over me before continuing with his words, "She's my girlfriend."

I didn't know how much in shock I was that no words were left for me to say, as well as Lovelyz gawkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter