Chapter 3: Meeting iKON.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My first day of high school life in Seoul ended off pretty well. I thought I was a little fortunate for avoiding iKON during lunch break since I wouldn't want my brother to acknowledge me and making me as the Seoul's target for all high school in Seoul. That would probably be the last thing I would wish for, or maybe something that I wouldn't even wish or think about it.

I pulled my backpack closer to my back as I walked down another path before I reached my house. I couldn't even wait to lie down across my bed for that tiring day learning and speaking Korean or I couldn't even wait to question my own brother about iKON.

I couldn't deny the fact that after I learnt about iKON from Lovelyz, it did affect me a little because I always thought that my brother was someone nice and he was just some average high school student living a perfect and peaceful life.

But, I was wrong.

He was a troublemaker along with his friends, and most of the male population in high school were scared of them while the female population were loving them.

I guess kind of a look alike like my brother?

I was a well-known troublemaker when I was at America. Most the girls hated me and they were jealous of me in a different perspective while most of the males in my school were loving me or probably trying to flirt with me.

Yeah, basically I was known as the '' or '' over there.

Well, those did affect me even though I wasn't truly a nor a . It was just some names that the girls like to call me because they were somewhat jealous. I always push those negative stuff away and think positively, I didn't need them to make my life feel even worse.

I stepped into my house and noticed there were several shoes not stack up on the shelf in a proper manner and there was noise coming out from Bobby's room, I guess....

Okay.... so does that mean his friends were here?

No way. I hope I was hearing things.

I took off my shoes and kicked off those messy shoes away at the ground before putting my shoes on the shelf. I didn't even care if it messy or not since it wasn't in a proper way in the first place.

I rolled my eyes at those shoes and headed straight to my room which was just beside Bobby's room. I could hear them laughing and talking just like those normal high school student you watched at those k-drama.

I totally ignored the loud noise they were making and went into my room, closing the door behind me loudly. 

Well, I was kind of pissed because I thought I could rest after a long day at school peacefully without any noise but I was absolutely unfortunate. I couldn't even believe that my brother actually brought his friends home to disturb my rest.

I took my uniform off and changed into a more comfortable clothes before lying straight down on my bed and went into the different social networking sites. I need to see how were some of the friends doing back at America.

Things went pretty fine even though they were loud next door,  however, a certain someone decided to knock something against the wall  and ruined everything.

YES, I MEANT EVERYTHING.

I thought it might be an accident at first and brushed the thoughts away from getting angry but things were not as simple as I thought. The knocking were all continuously and suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

"Song Sua!"

My brother called.

What does he want from me?

"SONG. SU. AH!"

My brother called again when he got no reply from me.

Yes, does that look like I want to reply him? No. Judging from the way he shouted for me when he could actually take a few steps to my room, knocked on my door and ask for me.

"SUA, SUA, SUA, SONG SUA!"

He called again. 

I was getting more and more annoyed by the way my brother called me. Why does he have to call me 'Song Sua' instead of just 'Sua'? Maybe I would answer him.....

I plugged in my earpiece into my ears as I blasted the music into my ears trying to block out all those noise from the room beside mine.

"SONG SUA, I KNOW YOU'RE BACK HOME."

Nope, I wasn't hearing it.

"SONG SUA, ANSWER ME OR ELSE I'M SENDING YOU OFF BACK TO THE BASTARD."

HOW DARE HE THREATENED ME WITH THAT?! I was blasting my music to the maximum and yet I could hear his voice clearly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter