Chapter 26: With Hanbin.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I locked my front door, turning the knob once again to make sure it was locked before walking out of the gate with Bobby in front of me.

I wasn't in quite a good condition since yesterday when Hanbin confessed to me.

I felt so stress about it.

It was like I shared the same feelings with him and yet I was restricting myself to be with him.

I felt so unfair to him just because I had my past experiences and I wasn't ready to let go of it. I was such a selfish to Hanbin. 

I cursed myself mentally as I made our way out to the gate with Bobby.

"What are you doing here?"

I stepped out behind Bobby to look who he was talking to.

To my surprise, it was Kim Hanbin. 

The person that was in my mind for the past few hours, driving me crazily thinking if I was doing the right thing or not.

"Fetch your sister." He casually shrugged with a smile as he looked at me.

The way he looked at me was different from the way he looked from before. It was soft, nice and it was all filled with purely love.

Bobby looked at me and back at Hanbin with an arched on his brow, I knew he was a bit confused and yet curious about what was going on.

"I thought we always meet near the bus stop?" Bobby asked with his eyes narrowed into slit.

Yes, that was the place when all of them gather their bike and meet together before heading to school.

"Is there a problem if I wanna come to your house to meet you guys here instead?" Hanbin asked back.

"Nope." Bobby shook his head and put his arm around his buddy before pulling Hanbin with him while I followed behind them.

They got their bike at the meeting area, just like the usual, we all got paced sandwich from Donghyuk for breakfast. I gladly took it and put it inside my bag.

"Where's Junhoe?" I looked around I couldn't see him anywhere.

"That bastard is in progressing of getting himself a girl." Jinhwan smirked.

Sujeong?

Yes, that was the first thing that came into my mind. Junhoe has been crushing on her and he was trying his best to get her attention.

So is it those people that played pretend will end up falling for each other? 

Well, even though Sujeong doesn't seem much of interest towards Junhoe but I knew she didn't ignore Junhoe much like before. 

Was that something good to Junhoe? I hope so.

"So... who do you want to ride together with? Me or your BOYFRIEND?" Bobby asked as he passed me the helmet with a teasing look.

Must he emphasized the sensitive word?!

I could feel heat climbing up to my cheeks and ears. I was getting a little embarrassed especially when Hanbin confessed to me just less than 24 hours ago.

I hit Bobby's helmet after he wore it with my knuckles before narrowing my eyes at him, "Of course it will be with Hanbin. Why will take with you when the school is still clueless that you are my brother?" I rolled my eyes at him before hopping to the back seat of Hanbin's bike. 

I still didn't like the idea of letting people know I'm sister of Bobby. It wasn't like I was embarrassed. It's just that I hate it when people will start looking at me in a different point of view.

Having to announce that Hanbin was my boyfriend was like committing a sin. If I ever dropped another bomb on them like Bobby was actually my brother, then the next thing I would find people judging me about I don't deserve being his sister or whatsoever. 

Urghh... it was just so annoying to be living in this judgemental society!!!

"Aren't you gonna hold me?" Hanbin turned and asked.

My hot cheeks started to burn. I meant, I held on his waist before when he was driving but right now it was a totally different situation. 

I didn't even know if it was okay for me to hold him when I just somehow rejected him.

Well, more like I have yet to give him a proper answer.

I hesitated for awhile while I clenched my fist into a tight ball, not sure if I should or not. 

However, before I could make a decision on my own, Hanbin started the engine and jerked his bike with an impact. My hand s around his waist without having to think twice.

My life is more important than anything else.

Just like the usual after we reached school, those judgemental schoolmates of ours looked at us like we were some kind of animals, giving us those judgemental look.

That have been normal to us, we just ignored and head straight to the locker like the usual.

Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter