Chapter 18: Messed up.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a little striking pain on my head, I winced as I touched my head with my left hands.

Where am I? 

I looked at the white empty ceilings, trying to recall what happened just now and immediately I felt another striking pain on my right arm.

"Sua?"

I turned my head to the side and saw Bobby's face filled with worried as he stood closer to see if I was conscious already.

"Oppa..." I called weakly as I tried to sit up from my lying position with the help of Bobby, "what happened?" I asked.

"You forgot?! Yah, Song Sua.... don't make me worry. Did you lost your memories?!" Bobby started panicking.

"Aniya, oppa." I shook my head with a frown, "I meant, what happened after that?"

"B.I brought you here." That was the only answer I got from Bobby.

Hanbin??? I thought he said iKON have something to settle and they won't be in school? Since when Hanbin appeared in the scene?

"B.I?" I asked with confusion.

Bobby sighed and nodded his head, "He got a news that some girls were messing up with you, he came straight to school leaving things behind." He explained.

"Where did he got it from?" I knew I was asking too much question but I was just curious, especially when I wasn't someone who was that weak to faint anytime.

I wanted to know what happened.

"He got some messages from Dahyun that she was coming to you." Bobby shrugged.

Dahyun.... yeah, that girl who looked like a parrot with different colored hair. So, how were they related?

"Is it?" I nodded even though I wanted to know more, but I didn't want to sound like a busybody.

I turned my head to my right with a sigh only to find out that my arm was covered with a cast. I brought it up to show Bobby but regretted the next moment as a rush of pain went through my arm.

I winced in pain only to cause Bobby to become even more anxious as he looked me and asked me if I was alright in his most panicked mode.

I never saw Bobby that panicked in my life.

"What happened? Since when did I have a cast?"  

"You fell down from the stair, remember?" Bobby asked and I nodded, "Sujeong said she saw you knocked against the wall and ankle was twisted when she tried to save you. She asked the nurse to check on you and found out that you really did injure, I was told to bring you to the hospital for an x-ray."

X-RAY?! Could that fall injured me that badly?

I touched my forehead once again and felt a bandage there as well and immediately my heart fell.

Did I turn into a mess as well? How unlucky my life could be.... I should have taken Lovelyz's advice of being careful when playing pretends as Hanbin's girlfriend.

Everything is too late to regret.

"Where's B.I?" I asked as I looked around the nurse room.

"He is having some sort of talk with Dahyun." Bobby answered and I nodded my head.

Now, now.... this Hanbin and Dahyun really seemed like there were something between them. Should I ask Hanbin later on?

"Oh yeah, by the way,"  Bobby called, "Hanbin is responsible for bringing you to the hospital. He will be here to fetch you after his unnecessary talk with Dahyun." He rolled his eyes at the last sentence.

Did he hate Dahyun that much?

"Why can't oppa bring me?" I asked, since he is my brother he should bring me to the hospital. Why Hanbin?

"He is the one who caused that, of course I am not going to waste my fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter