Chapter 27: Skipping Lessons.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spend my entire morning under the hot blazing sun at the rooftop explaining to Hanbin what was going on between me and Mino.  

Well, more like sharing about my past to Hanbin. I want to set things clear between me and Mino, I didn't want Hanbin to mistaken us.

I didn't even care if I missed my class or what, right now the most important thing for me to settle with was Mino, and I need to let Hanbin knows. 

He said he wanted to slowly earn my trust right? Yes, and I need him to trust me too. I couldn't be letting him in the dark without knowing what happened, right?

Although I hated telling him about what happened to me and Mino, but still told him exactly every single event that happened to me just like how I told Bobby.

After finished the whole entire thing, he looked at me with sorry eyes. 

No, I don't want him to feel sorry for me. I wanted him to understand what happened to me before so that he wouldn't do the same by backstabbing me.

"So...Lee Mino is your brother?" Hanbin asked as he looked at me with a frown. 

"He changed his family name." I shook my head, "He is now called Song Mino." I corrected.

"That bastard." Hanbin clenched his fist tightly and I could see anger boiling inside him with his veins showed around his arms.

"I just want to get away from him as much as possible. I overheard him talking to Bobby that he was coming to bring his sister back when he still doesn't know that Bobby is my brother yet." I sighed and looked down at my feet while playing with my fingers.

I was just so afraid that I have to go back to America again to be with that stupid family.

They were all villains, there was no way I was going to go back to that prison.

Hanbin placed his hands on top of my hands to stop me from playing with it. I looked up at him and he smiled, "Don't worry, I won't let him bring you back." 

"Really?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

It was like he gave me a warm feeling that yes, I could trust him as he promised. He seemed so dependable when he said it. 

"Yes." He looked back into my eyes and said it firmly to me, "Even though I know you wouldn't trust me like 100% but I, Kim Hanbin, when I said I won't let him mean I won't let him."

"Okay." I smiled to Hanbin.

His words did make me felt a little better after seeing Mino at school. I knew my life would be horrible but with Hanbin beside me, at least, I could feel quite safe about it.

The school bell finally rang, signaling the students that it was lunch time.

Woah.... I didn't know I took so much time just to tell Hanbin about it. It was as if like some grandmother's stories, forever taking too long to finish it. 

"Wanna have lunch?" Hanbin asked.

"Why not?" I smiled.

Immediately he held my hand and interlocked with me before pulling me down to the cafeteria as our hand swayed from front to back.

I kind of like this moment,  it was like nobody was disturbing us at all. I like how it was just the both of us and nobody else.

Before we were able to enter the cafeteria, we met iKON on our way. Of course, they looked at us with that teasing look and giggled at us like some kind of girls.

I know, it's rather amusing to see iKON giggling at us like that.

"So...I guess you brought my sister with you to skip lesson without telling me?" Bobby snickered as he put an arm around Hanbin's shoulder. 

"Do we have to tell you everything?" Hanbin answered and rolled his eyes at Bobby. 

"Of course! How can you leave us in that boring class and went dating somewhere around the school without telling us?" Bobby hit Hanbin's arm a little.

"Oppa." I called and he looked at me, "We met him." I frowned as I recalled the scene that morning.

"What do you mean by him? That gay ?" Bobby face immediately changed from a playful one to a serious one.

I just kept quiet and nodded.

"Who's that gay ?" Yunheong being the extra stepped out and asked but he was totally ignored by us.

"I'll make sure he doesn't come an inch near us. If he does, I'll pull off his armpits hair." Hanbin said and squeezed our interlocked hands.

Seriously?? Of all hair, you chose to say armpits hair. What even!

"Yeah! And I'll shave off his stupid eyebrows." Bobby agreed and laughed. 

Well, I could already imagine Song Mino with no eyebrows and armpits hair getting pulled. That probably be better than any comedy films.

"Aww....do not let us miss the fun!" Donghyuk frowned.

"It wasn't fun at all Donghyuk! When the real situation comes, you won't see Bobby laughing like that." I chuckled.

It was true, though, even when I hope it wouldn't really happen.

It would be a disaster.

"Song Sua!"

I turned my head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter