Chapter 42: Regrets.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun walked up and down of the corridor in the hospital as she clasped her hands together and bite her thumb nervously.

Never in her life, she felt so nervous before as cold sweat trickled down from her forehead and her ankle seemed like cuffled with heavy iron balls.

Her hands were damp and she was trembling uncontrollably when she recalled the scene that the swimming pool turned bloody red as it filled with Sua's blood.

If it wasn't Sua trying to save her from dropping into the pool, she wouldn't have hit her head on the edge before dropping into the pool.

Mrs. Song didn't even help when she saw Sua bleeding in the pool, she smirked and said she deserved it before leaving the scene with a smirk face.

Dahyun wasn't good at swimming and she immediately called for help.

As soon as she reached the hospital and Sua was being pushed into the operation room, she tried to call Hanbin but it was unreachable.

At first, she called and he picked up, but after acknowledging it was Dahyun, he didn't even wait for her to say anything and ended her call.

She tried calling him again but he turned off his cellphone.

Without any choice, Dahyun called the other Twice members who were still in school to look for Hanbin because she was worried and she didn't know what to do and the best person to contact was Hanbin when it involved Sua.

For the first time, she felt guilty for Sua.

She knew that she was wrong and she shouldn't have trust Mrs. Song to help her, it was all her fault if something happened to Sua.

'I'm so ed up.' Dahyun thought as she let off a distressed sigh while her eyes shutting to calm herself down a little.

"Dahyun-ah!" The Twice members called as soon as they reached the hospital and saw Dahyun walking up and down with a face full of worried.

Behind the Twice members were iKON and Winner members as well, and they all looked worried too.

Hanbin was the first one who came towards Dahyun as he shook her hard, demanding an explanation from Dahyun about what happened to Sua.

Bobby frowned and held onto Hanbin's arms as he calmed him down from his anxiousness, it was pointless for Hanbin to get so anxious when he didn't even know what exactly happened yet.

Hanbin shut his eyes as he tried to suppress his anger towards Dahyun building inside him.

"What happened, Dahyun?" Momo calmly asked, because she was very concerned about it and it was her first time, as well as the other members, saw Dahyun being so scared about something.

Something real bad must have happened.

Dahyun started tearing up as fear gripped on her heart, she fought back against her tears because she knew she has the responsibility to tell them what exactly happened before she started to break down.

It was all her fault.

Dahyun gulped her saliva before speaking. "I didn't know Mrs.Song was actually using us..... She wanted us to be the scapegoat of Sua's death...." a tear slowly streaked down her pale cheeks.

"I knew she wasn't good at all." Jihyo frowned before pulling Dahyun into an embrace as she caressed her back to calm her down.

"I'm not interested about you, all I wanted to know is what happened to Sua!" Hanbin bellowed at Dahyun.

Dahyun pulled away from the embrace and went to Hanbin before she kneeled down on the ground as she held onto both Hanbin's arms.

Everyone at the corridor was shocked at Dahyun's sudden action.

'No, no, no. Did something bad happened to Sua?!' Hanbin thought as he shook his head at Dahyun.

"I'm sorry, B.I oppa...." she sobbed sorrowfully.

"What happened to Sua?" Mino stood forward and asked because he was getting impatient with Dahyun and at the same time worried.

Dahyun looked at Mino and her heart immediately sank because he looks like a replica version of Mrs. Song, the incident replayed in her mind and she was showered with guiltiness about what happened just awhile ago.

"I-I was fighting with your mom near the swimming pool..." Dahyun stuttered and looked at Mino, "Sua wanted to stop us but none of us were listening to her....Mrs. Song shoved the both of us and Sua was trying to save me from dropping into the pool. She pushed me away and let herself dropped in before hitting her head on the edges." she let go of Hanbin's hand as she buried her face in her hands a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter