Chapter 1: Song Sua.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Song Sua, this is going to be the last time I'm sending you to school."

Jiwon, or should I said Bobby, told me with a voice full of annoyance. 

Well, I was totally sorry for making him bringing me to school, after all, it was my first-day schooling in South Korea and everything was new to me. I was afraid of this and that because I still do not speak Korean well yet. Moreover, eomma asked him to bring me to school since we were studying in the same school.

"Why? We are studying in the same school, isn't it?"

I raised my brows at my brother speaking in English to him since I'm still not comfortable living in a life speaking Korean for the whole entire day.

"Yeah, but I wanted to go school with my friends instead."

That was rude, I wasn't expecting my brother to tell me off that he actually preferred going to school instead of going with his beloved sister that he hadn't been meeting for the past 10 years.

Haven't he heard of 'Blood is thicker than water' ???

I was actually disappointed with my brother and my face immediately fell with a slight pout on my face as I turned away to look out of the window at the busy road.

"Aigoo.... are you sad just because I said I wanted to go school with my friends instead of you?"

My brother shoved his whole entire face in front of my face when I tried my best to turn away trying to show how not affected I was by him. He ruffled my hair messily and chuckled to himself as his eyes turned into the slit that I wasn't even sure if he was still looking at me or not.

I turned and face him with a more visible pout on my lips because he messed my hair. I hated it when someone tried to mess up my hair, it was like I spend my time brushing it and making it straight, and you just have to ruin my hair with that just one touch.

It's annoying.

I glared at my brother while he still smiled to me innocently like he did nothing wrong. Oh, does he not sense something wrong? Someone, please enlighten him.

"If you want, you can go school with me and my friends."

My brother suggested.

Even though it sounds like a great plan to go with him and his friends but still I kind of dislike the fact that he chose his friends over me. Is this what we called 'family'??? I guess, no.

"Is it because I have my surname "Song" instead of "Kim" that's why you chose your friends instead of me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter