Chapter 39: Conversation with Dad.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Song. May I know what are you doing here?" my mom asked with a tone full of sarcasm.

We were all sitting on the couch in the living room.

I was sitting with Hanbin far away from my dad with our hands interlocked with one another because I told him not go and I needed him by my side while Bobby and mom were in the other couch together and my dad at the other alone.

Yes, Bobby came home immediatelyright  after he got a text from mom that dad was home.

Dad totally ignored mom questioned and glued his eyes on me before clearing his throat a little. "Are you alright?"

No, I was not alright, especially when you were here.

I turned my head away and look anywhere else but not him, Hanbin gave a light squeeze on my hand as he tried to get my attention to him.

I looked at Hanbin with a slight frown, wondering what does he wanted from me.

He nodded slightly to my dad's direction, trying to ask me to answer my dad's question.

No, I wasn't going to.

Bobby eyed me for awhile before turning his head to dad, "She's perfectly fine until you came." he smirked as his own rude remarked to dad.

"You never learned to be polite." Dad frowned at Bobby before eyeing at my mom for not teaching Bobby well but mom just rolled her eyes at him.

"At least, I am telling the truth, unlike you, stupid liar." Bobby rolled his eyes and folded his arms like some kind of a .

"Thanks Bobby for not learning the bad things from your dad." mom chuckled a little with a smirked on her face as well.

That sarcasm game was strong as hell.

"You're welcome." Bobby hi-fived with mom and I could see dad's face was fuming red and he clenched his hands into tight fist.

Was there something I should know between the three of them on something about lying? How come I didn't know anything about it?

My face was nothing but filled with confusion as I looked at my mom and Bobby for them to enlighten me about what was going on between the three of them.

Was there a past that I didn't know about it?

Bobby seemed to get the hint and smirk even wider before eyeing at dad with the corner of his eyes.

"Sua and B.I," he called and immediately our attention shifted to him. "I'm warning the two of you to be honest with one another no matter what and most importantly be loyal. Don't be like eomma and appa." he purposely emphasized and smirked as he eyed dad with the corner of his eyes.

"Jiwon, I have already clear things up with your eomma about that." Dad sighed at Bobby for bringing up the past.

Was that the reason behind mom and dad decided to divorce?

"Ya right. Crystal clear until eomma have to dig out the evidence herself." Bobby sarcastically said and rolled his eyes at the older man once again.

Oh yeah... Before I forgot, I remember when mom and dad divorce I heard that it was because dad cheated on mom but back then I was too young to understand that was why I didn't think much about it.

"Song Jiwon, do we really have to be like that?" Dad cast a hard look at Bobby.

"Is Kim Jiwon." Bobby corrected and rolled his eyes at him.

"Whatever. I don't come here to talk about that, I am here to take Sua back." As soon as dad said those words, everyone in the living room suddenly sat up straight with the alert.

What the . Who gave him the permission to say that?

"I'm afraid you can't, sir." Hanbin was the first one who stepped out to talk.

He moved his sitting position forward and everyone attention shifted to him for having the guts to speak up especially when he hadn't met my dad before.

Dad frowned at Hanbin. "Who the are you?" he rudely asked.

Man.... why was he so rude to Hanbin -.- If he could have say Bobby not learning how to be polite, he should fix his language as well.

"I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier on." Hanbin let go of my hand and stood up before doing a 90-degree bow. "My name is Kim Hanbin."

"And you are Sua's boyfriend, isn't it?" Dad smirked, guess he got someone to check on me before that was why he got the information.

"Erm...." Before Hanbin was about to answer dad, mom interrupted.

"Yeah, is that a problem? I don't think it's any of your concern anyway, and you are not going to have Sua back with you." mom folded her arms and said firmly.

"Don't forget I have the custody of Sua, I have the rights and you will probably lose if I file a law against you." Dad threatened.

"She's getting marry with Hanbin after their graduation, of course she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter