Chapter 37: Back to school.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the help of the help of Hanbin, iKON and, of course, Lovelyz, I was able to go back school after a week being discharged from the hospital three days later.

My condition became better even though I still skipped some of my meals or just have a few bites. 

At least, I was eating, unlike last time when I didn't even touch any of my foods and I rarely drink water.

After a long and gloomy ride on Hanbin's bike, we finally reached the school and I swore as soon as I entered the school everyone was looking at me and they started whispering.

I felt totally uncomfortable and I was kind of regret for going back to school but I promised Hanbin that I would go school with him as long as he was with me.

However, after thinking twice, I thought I couldn't survive a day in school even when Hanbin was around with me.

I turned my heels when I was about to leave the school, Hanbin grabbed my hand and interlocked it tightly as he squeezed a little before pulling me in the school with them.

"Don't be afraid. We are here with you." He gave me an assured smile to make me feel a little better than before.

I nodded my head and walked into the school with tiny steps while iKON was walking behind us, glaring at those students who were looking at me and gossiping about me to their friend just beside them.

What could I have done? Nothing.

Their mouth belongs to them, I couldn't control and asked them to shut up anyway.

Just like the usual, I always headed straight to the locker before having Hanbin sending me to my class. 

Since Junhoe was in the same class as me, we went in together even though Hanbin wanted to send me literally inside my class to make sure I was alright, he had decided to leave it to Junhoe since I told him to save the hassle from travelling.

I didn't want to be a burden, it wasn't like I do not have legs.

He even warned Junhoe to take good care of me or else he would ruin his life and cause Sujeong to hate him since they were now already in good terms before waving goodbye to me.

Just like that, my morning classes were a bit too long for me to take it.

I could literally hear all those murmured around my class and it was getting on my nerve even though I kept telling myself that I have to tolerate no matter what because as long as I knew it wasn't me, good enough.

However, everyone has their own limit of tolerance and I wasn't on my good tolerance mode that day after all those incidences that happened to me.

Sujeong knew I was uncomfortable for the whole entire time in the class, she would help me occasionally to glare at those people to stop looking at me or asked them to keep quiet because they were too noisy.

Sometime Junhoe and Sujeong would complain to the teacher about how some of the students weren't paying attention to the class and they were disturbing them.

You guys don't know how much thankful I was towards the both of them for being so protective of me.

The time when I wanted to avoid the most finally came- Lunch break.

No matter how much I didn't want to go to the cafeteria to have my lunch since I wasn't having any appetite, the entire iKON was already waiting for me outside my classroom.

They wanted to make sure I have regular meals and not hiding here and there in the school. 

They wanted me to attend school just like my normal days before the incident happened.

Hanbin lead me to the cafeteria and we sat at our usual spot while the other Lovelyz eonnie decided to take the seats next to our table because they were worried about me and at the same time they were happy that I was back to school.

It was like a good start for me that I have decided to stop all those negative thoughts racing through my mind even though sometimes I would occasionally think about it, but immediately brushed it off.

"Bibimbap for you?" Hanbin asked.

I shook my head because I wasn't in the mood to eat. 

However, I pushed him to get his own food since I didn't want him to go on an empt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter