Chapter 41: Mishap.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once I reached the address of the accommodation that dad and stepmom were staying, I clenched my hands into a tight fist as I looked up to the tall landscape.

Since when did I have all the courage to confront that evil witch?

I shut my eyes tightly as I afraid that the pressure building inside me would cause me to tremble like crazy.

I took tiny steps into the tall landscape and soon gasped when I saw how elite the place was.

It wasn't like I was not used to that elite kind of things but I was a little uncomfortable since it have been a long time I have stepped into such elite places.

I let out a distressed sigh before heading to the lift to press for the button in order to get to my stepmom's room. 

As I was waiting for the lift, I looked around at the surrounding and my eyes stopped at a particular cafe.

Stepmom and a girl were sitting right inside the cafe and they looked happy talking to with one another.

Judging from the back view of the girl, I was pretty sure that the girl was Kim Dahyun.

Who else has multi-coloured and wavy hair?

But how did Dahyun get here so fast? I thought I was faster than her because I was pretty sure I headed straight out of the school once I went out of the washroom.

I felt my face turning red as my hands clenching into the tight fist again, my feet turned cold like as if I was rooted to the ground.

Were they planning on something against me?

Fear and panic plague on my mind, jostling my thoughts as I stumbled a little when my breath started to get a little uneven.

I took out my phone and pressed for the record button and without further delay, I stormed into the cafe and stood right in front of their table.

They lifted their heads up and let off a sharp gasped when they saw me standing in front of them with a fuming red face.

"S-Sua?" Dahyun stuttered, totally no expecting me to be there.

I bite my lips angrily as I cast a hard look on the both of them.

"What are you doing here?" Stepmom looked at me with a surprised look but she tried to act calm after clearing as she folded her arms.

For a moment I couldn't find any voice in me, I didn't know what to say.

My heart started pounding hard and I felt like I couldn't breathe properly after seeing her. 

A chill went down on my spine as a haze of fear surrounding me.

What should I say to her first? I didn't even know where I should start in confronting her about I was not well prepared enough.

"Song Sua." Stepmom called and scoffed as she stood up from her seat.

Our eyes met as I looked at her with cold sweat trickled down my forehead.

"You're seriously showing your face here? Do you really think I will apologise to you? In your dream." Stepmom rolled her eyes at me and scoffed again.

I wasn't here for her apology anyway.

I frowned at her and gulped the lump down to my throat before finding my courage to confront her. "I wasn't here for your apology." I firmly said.

"Good. Because I won't apologise to you either, I did absolute nothing wrong and you totally deserve it." she smirked.

I scoffed at her, I couldn't believe she got the cheeks to even say such ignorant words.

Totally inhuman.

I let off a short sighed before looking at Dahyun with a disbelief look, "I thought, at least, you might be less evil than her, but I was wrong. You're just as evil as her." I said as I eyed at my stepmom.

Dahyun bites her lips as she stood up from her seat and clenched her fist with anger. "You deserved it, Song Sua."

Great, Dahyun just became as helpless as stepmom.

"I don't understand what I deserved to make you hate me so much, I have totally nothing to do with you and you just hate me because I am with Hanbin. Take a good look, you're the one who created such mess. Hanbin dislikes you was all because of yourself and no one can take the blame for you." I snapped at Dahyun because I have enough of her hatred towards me.

Her hatred towards me was unnecessary. 

Dahyun's jaw was left slightly ajar as she stared at me with the loss of words.

"Song Sua, just in case you're wondering, you are totally not invited here so please get the hell out of here before I call for the security." Stepmom stepped forward to me and said.

"I heard about you two. You send the video to Dahyun so that she could spread around the whole school right? Your motive was to make me commit suicide so that I don't even ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter