Chapter 10: Oh-My-Girl.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekends passed just like a blink of an eye, soon it was Monday. The start of every week and there's school.

How annoying.

I couldn't even imagine that I have to spend my morning with iKON even after I have successfully avoided them on Sunday. 

Yeah, I went out with Lovelyz because I didn't want to stuck alone with the seven guys again. Moreover, I was kind of awkward with Hanbin after what happened on Saturday.

I have to say those words did affect me.

I couldn't deny that I felt him staring at me as I made my way out of the house to meet Lovelyz yesterday. It was a strange feeling to me but I brushed that thought away since maybe I was just being too paranoid.

"Come here, Sua." Bobby waved his hands for me to join them for breakfast.

I pulled the chair for myself to sit next to Hanbin.

It was not avoidable because I knew Bobby was the one behind this. It's always him, especially when he gave me that suspicious beam.

"Donghyuk made this, it's nice." Bobby pushed the plate to me with stacks of sandwich on top of it.

It was my first time seeing such delicious-looking sandwich. It was golden yellow and not forgot to mention that it was cheesy as well. If only every morning I wake up to this, my life is complete.

I meant, waking up with that breakfast and not waking up to see iKON's face. 

Anyway, I finally understand why was Bobby so obsessed with Donghyuk's cooking and he always have a second stomach for it.

I grabbed the sandwich and started munching on, feeling absolutely happy about it. Trust me, even my mom couldn't even make such delicious breakfast to cheer up my Monday's blues.

"I swear this is the best morning I ever wake up to." I smiled happily while chewing the starchy product in my mouth.

"I told you Donghyuk's cooking is the best. I want bulgogi jungol for tonight, Donghyuk." Bobby raised his hand and told the young one who was sitting across him.

"Bulgogi jungol it is." Donghyuk beamed and agreed on making dinner for tonight.

"I want pajeon!" I raised my hand just like Bobby and everyone look at me for that weird request.

I stopped chewing my bread and looked at them, "What?". It was like as if I said something wrong.

"Why pajeon? You should have requested for japchae." Junhoe pointed out, "pajeon is too easy to make."

"Then I'll have the blueberry steak." I shrugged since they wanted me to choose something more difficult for Donghyuk to prepare. 

"Then steak it is, no blueberry." Donghyuk said.

"What about my Bulgogi jungol?" Bobby asked worriedly probably because he was worried that he might not be able to satisfy his cravings.

"I can marinate the beef first so that we can have a better bulgogi jungol tomorrow." Donghyuk suggested and Bobby nodded his head with a pout, at least he got to eat.

After finishing our breakfast, I couldn't believe that we actually went to school together. I tried to walk faster so that I wouldn't be seen with them, but it seems like every time when I tried, Hanbin would somehow turn out beside me.

It was getting kind of annoying.

"Do you have to be always beside me?" I asked Hanbin as we were both grabbing on to the same pole at the shaky bus just in case we lost our balance.

"It just happens like that." Hanbin shrugged but his attention was facing the window, looking at the busy road.

"Stay away from me. I don't want anyone to see me being close with you guys." I told him straight to his face rather than beating around the bushes.

"Why do you mind anyway? Is not like everyone is going to hate you. You can always come to us."

Everyone is going to hate, Hanbin. Hating me for being the luckiest girl that I got to be close with you guys and also making me as a bait to bring iKON out.

"I will gain more haters." I pointed out, recalling all those little hate messages by his stupid fangirl.

"Because of me?" Hanbin pointed to himself and arched his brow at me.

"Yes. Just for your information, your fangirls are still messing up with my locker. Let them know I would show no mercy to them if it still continue." I rolled my eyes at him because he was the cause to my mess.

"They are still doing it?" Hanbin asked, probably he thought they stopped after he warned them, but it seemed like they didn't. 

I nodded my head feeling extreme pissed. It was like his presence was ruining my entire morning.

It's just . 

As soon as we alighted from the bus, I didn't even bother to bade goodbye to my brother or iKON and walked away as fast as I could because I didn't want anyone to see me with them.

"Sua?"

I turned my head when I reached the school gate, it was Sujeong. 

"You look like you're in a hurry. You're sweating so much!"

Yes, I know. I want to get away from iKON. I don't know what am I suppose to do for the next few days.

"I wanted to get my books at my locker. Just in case I maybe late for class." I shrugged and smiled.

"I'll go with you." Sujeong offered.

"It's okay, I'll be fine on my own." I assured her because I knew she was worried about how deadly those Hanbin's fangirls could be.

She wanted to assure my safety, at least when we were together in school. 

"Aww.... come on, I don't wanna head into the class alone. I heard Junhoe is coming to school today." Sujeong said and pulled me off with her to the direction of my locker.

"Junhoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter