Chapter 34: Ruin the future?

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold sweat trickled down my forehead and my heart throbbed with fear after what Hanbin done just awhile ago.

He pulled me into an empty classroom and shut the door with a loud bang followed by.

I lifted my wrist up and saw red mark formed from how hard Hanbin's grip was on me.

I was at a loss for word towards Hanbin's action, I crouched in the corner, shuddering in fear that the same old thing was going to happen.

I knew I couldn't trust any people around since the beginning, that was why I told Hanbin in the first place he needed to give me sometime.

He drew in his breath with a long hiss before looking at me, "Why did you do that?".

Grief, remorse, and depression covered like a thick choking blanket, no words could express my agony towards him.

"Song Sua, I'm asking you a question." Hanbin called when I didn't reply him.

Yes, I know you're asking me a question but the shock robbed me of speech.

I didn't know what was the best answer I could give to him especially when I was confused if he was the Kim Hanbin I knew at first.

The one that cared for me.

I clenched my fist as a chill went down my spine and I could feel that my face was turning pale and my skin felt cold and clammy.

Hanbin sighed and gave up when I wasn't replying him and in a blink of eyes, I found myself in his arms.

He pulled me into a tight embrace and my awkward hands didn't know what to do. Moreover, I was shocked and at the same time confused with his actions towards me.

Awhile ago he seemed like he was against me and the next moment, he was hugging me.

What does Kim Hanbin want from me?

"Song Sua. Don't fight with those girls again, okay?" He smoothed my hair while another hand still hugging around my waist tightly, "I hate to see you getting hurt. You're not supposed to get hurt again because of those stupid videos."

He pulled me away from his arms and started staring deeply into my eyes.

I looked around wildly on his face, unable to comprehend his strange actions towards me.

Confusion overwhelmed my logic and my mind raced rapidly, inventing all kind of reasons for him to act that way to me.

"Sua?" Hanbin called me when my face looked as blank as a paper.

I snapped back to earth as I stopped all those wild thoughts and looked at him with a little blur look, "H-huh?" I stuttered.

"I know that you're not the one in that video, don't worry I got your back. Just remember no matter what happened I'll be rooting for you, there's no way I am going to turn my back against you. Understood?" Hanbin held onto both of my shoulders as he looked into my eyes with sincerity.

I nodded my head and felt a tingle of relief inside me as I hugged Hanbin tightly.

His words got me at ease.

I was so relieved that he said those words to me, I felt more secure than before.

At least, I have someone that believed in me that the female in that video wasn't me.

I even have the other Lovelyz's members and iKON believing me as well and willing to listen to my explanation.

Tears of relieved filled in my eyes and the next moment I realized I started crying again.

I wasn't afraid of showing my weak side to Hanbin anymore because he was the only one who could make me feel better.

Nobody else could.

I was so upset that the video was once again spreading around, I couldn't stop my tears from streaming down my cheeks.

That was horrible.

"What am I supposed to do?" I sobbed into his arms.

The whole entire school was going to see me in a different point of view and no one was going to believe that the female in that video wasn't me.

Like seriously, who was going to believe me when I said it wasn't me but the video of the female looked 90% just like me?

"You don't need them to believe you. You have iKON that believes you. You have Sujeong as well. You don't need the entire sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter