Chapter 17: Being Hanbin's FAKE girlfriend.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright alone?" Hanbin asked for the third times.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him before shutting the locker door, "Yes."

"If those girls ever harass you again, call me." Hanbin pointed to my pocket where my phone was placed.

"Why are you worrying about me?" I asked curiously as we made our way to my class.

He was sending me to my class no matter how much I told him I could go to my class alone, he just insisted in sending me there as a play-pretend of my boyfriend's job.

"It's in our agreement that I have to protect you right?" He arched his brow at me.

"You just have to pretend to be my boyfriend. Save the hassle on protecting me. I will always be fine." I whispered to him just in case someone might hear us.

"For your information, if you want me to be your boyfriend. That means I'll carry out my job perfectly and not half-hearted kind." Hanbin snapped at me.

Was that even necessary? I just need the title and a little imitate scene to make people think we were a couple.

"I don't need a perfect boyfriend." I pointed out, I didn't even request him to do it.

"You are seriously stupid!" Hanbin flicked my forehead causing shades of redness in the middle of my eyebrow.

I winced a little and rubbed the sore part as I glared at him for flicking my forehead. Who gave him the permission that he could flick my forehead like that?!

"Do you want to tarnish my reputation?" Hanbin folded his arms and looked at me with an amused look.

"Eh?" I looked at him weirdly. 

"You know how they like to make stupid rumors about me?" He asked and I nodded, "who knows next time there will be a rumor of me being the worse boyfriend. I'll be single for the rest of my life." 

"Yah right... like as if you will be single." I rolled my eyes at him for exaggerating his words.

"Oh yeah... I almost forgot that you are going to marry me." 

WHAT EVEN?!

My eyes literally bugged out when he said those words. Didn't he know that those words might be a little sensitive to me since he knew I hate him from the game we played the other time?

"What the ?!"  I frowned. 

All I received from Hanbin was just him chuckling at me. For a moment, I was mesmerized by the smile on his face especially his dimples that caught my attention.

"Whatever. Just make sure nothing happens to you, alright?" Hanbin said his final words before I reached my own class.

I nodded my head and shoved him away since he told me there was something he needed to take care of with iKON, and they wouldn't be in the school for the entire day.

I didn't really mind about me being in school without iKON since I still not used to have lunch with them.

I turned and headed into the class just like any other ordinary days with girls shooting the laser beam at me for being close to their oppa.

But as soon as I reached my table, I was shocked.

Even Sujeong looked at me with a sorry face. I couldn't even believe that those girls were bringing everything to a whole new level each and every single day.

I always have to go to school prepared.

My table was full of drawings using correction liquid and permanent marker. There were bad names, foul words and even trash all around my table.

What's with them and trash?

I sighed and ignore the sight of my table before I pulled my chair for myself to sit.

However, there were fake cockroaches and lizards all over my chair causing me to startle and screamed a little.

WHAT THE ?!

I pulled my chair high up a bit to sweep all the fake cockroaches and lizards away and sat down before I started sweeping those trash on my table away with my bare hand.

I didn't even care if my hands were dirty or not.

"Gwenchana, Sua?" Sujeong looked at me with a worried look.

I forced a smile on my face to assure her that I was okay and she shouldn't be worried. I meant, who the hell could still smile after having a GRAND WELCOME to school? 

I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter