Chapter 13: Agreement.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you're not going to speak then I'll head back to class." I said after there was a long silence in between us at the rooftop.

Yeah, Hanbin brought me to the rooftop and yet,  he wasn't speaking at all. There was the long AWKWARD silence that I didn't even know how should I eased that awkward silence.

I turned around on my heels and ready to walk back to class, but I was stopped by Hanbin.

"Song Sua." He called.

"Y-yeah?" For a moment, I was nervous when he called my name.

He sounded damn serious and it was like I did a mistake.... I mean, well... I really did make a mistake but I could explain!

Hanbin turned to me and sighed after scanning me up and down at my new state, "Care to explain?".

Of course, I was already preparing an explanation to him. That was so freaking embarrassing when I have to reveal that I used him to stop Oh-My-Girl from harassing me.

"It's just.....oh my gawddddddddd..... I don't know where should I start!" I sighed heavily and looked to the ground.

Everything is happening too fast that I didn't know which part was the best to start. Moreover, my mind was messing up with both anger and a weird sensation building inside me.

"I have all the time, just tell me everything." 

To be honest, I was already hating the atmosphere here and he just going to be all serious with me now. 

I was the victim here now, not him!

"Erm....they warned me not to get close to you and all. They did physical contact to me... I was so mad that I've decided to drop a bomb at her but I didn't realise that it would spread so fast and it was a wrong move. I was going to do something about it!"

I swore after I realised it was a bad thing to lie to Oh-My-Girl, I was planning all the possible thing in my mind that I could make things right again, but I was wrong.

"So... you told her that I'm your boyfriend?" Hanbin arched his eyebrow and looked at me.

Hate to admit, "Yes." I turned my head away because it was so embarrassing to admit something to my foe.

"Your face...." Hanbin stepped forward to me and touched my left cheek with his fingertips.

I couldn't deny that he stood so close to me and my heart was beating rapidly that I couldn't even count the beating. I could feel my cheeks were turning red and I silently pray that he didn't notice it.

His touch was sending some electricfy down my spine. It was a total weird feeling.

"She did that right?" Hanbin frowned.

Oh yeah.... I forgot that Hyojung slapped me just now. I was too busy cleaning up the seaweed soup on my uniform that I didn't even realised.

"E-Erm... y-yeah?" I answered.
 
Hanbin sighed and put his hand back in the pocket to search for something. After a few mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter