Chapter 29: Make it up.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once reached school, I went straight to Hanbin's locker to get all those necessary books I needed. 

Well, I was pretty much alone because Bobby said he was too tired for school because of the party last night while Sujeong said she was having a hangover and decided to take a leave at school.

You guys must be wondering where's Hanbin right?

He texted Bobby (since I still do not have my phone) in the morning that he had something important to do before going to school and he couldn't push back to a later time, without a choice I have to go school alone.

I never felt so alone in school before especially when Sujeong wasn't in school, all thanks to the most stupid idea of Bobby came out with on going to a club.

Yes, he illegally brought me and Sujeong into a club with his help of his senior- Taeyang.

He was fifthly rich and he drove us to the club with his black Mercedes Benz car and he was the one treating us to all the liquor last night.

I know, it was a bad thing being in a club when we are ALL UNDERAGE, but it was pretty enjoyable....I guess, for Sujeong.

I didn't stay at the club for too long because I hated the crowd and I hated how some guys would just like to eye at you like some kind of prey and wolf-whistle at you.

It was like what the to me.

Anyway, I only went in for like an hour or two before Hanbin decided to bring me out because he knew I was uncomfortable.

We ditched our friends and he took me to the Han River.

We just sat there gazing at the stars above the starry sky while he told me stories of the different funny situations that iKON caught up with when handling their businesses.

They were literally the seven stooges.

Anyway, the main event of last night party wasn't me being at the Han River with Hanbin sharing stories but it was Sujeong and Junhoe.

Well, so there was this guy who tried to touch Sujeong's sensitive areas and she have decided to slap him across his face.

That caused a huge commotion and everyone were looking at them, but before the guy could scream at Sujeong and beat the daylight out of her, Junhoe send a punch into his face causing him to fly a few distance away from them.

According to Bobby, that guy literally flew since I was still at Han River during that time, I didn't know what happened until Bobby told me after he came home last night.

Oh! And Bobby told me that Junhoe yelled at the guy to stay away from Sujeong because Sujeong belongs to him and she's his woman.

I KNOW, THAT WAS SO SWEET OF JUNHOE.

Can you even imagine if a guy ever said that you are his woman to some other guy just to make him stay away from you?

I would have melt into a pool of chocolate and swim inside.

Whatever it was, I'll be sure to tease Sujeong later when I saw her at school.

It would be fun.

I shut the locker door and zipped up my bag, making sure I got the right books on my arm before I made my way to the class.

However, before I was able to move a step forward, someone was literally blocking my way and when I looked up my face immediately fell.

Good morning, Song Mino -.-

I sighed and my dry lips before turning away with a piss off look.

How nice to see him in a morning like this, I totally forgot he just transferred to our school yesterday.

"Hi." He smiled and waved to me like nothing happened in America back then.

WHAT THE ?! CUT THAT STUPID SMILE OFF YOUR FACE. IT'S UGLY.

"Excuse me." I ignored and tried walking the other way but he blocked me again.

I sighed and looked up at him with my blood boiling inside me.

What the hell does he want from me?

There's nothing he could get from me, I was pretty sure dad must have inherited him into the business. 

HE IS RICH. I'M JUST A NOBODY, SO GTFO.

"Song Sua." He called firmly and I knew he was impatient at me for showing attitude to him.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away to look outside the window. I hate seeing his face, it just makes me wanna puke for recalling all those disgusting memories.

They were all s.

"Are you going to ignore me forever?" He stepped a step closer to me and I took a step backwards.

Yes, as a matter of fact.

I wouldn't want to be so close to him, I don't want to get affect by his germs called 's'.

"Hey." He called again but, this time round, he grabbed my arms with a frown on his forehead.

Immediately I pulled away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter