Chapter 23: Who is Mino?

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, I was able to take away the thick cast away from my right arm. I could move my arm anyway and anyhow I like. I was feeling like a free bird, no words could describe how happy I was.

"Oppa, look at my arm. I can move here and there."  I punched the empty air in front of me to show Bobby.

He chuckled at me while rolling his eyes, "Please be careful, if you dislocate your arm again, mom is definitely going to kill me this time."

"Yeah, yeah... I will be careful. One month with the cast is more than enough, I wouldn't want to wear it again." I smiled and pushed Bobby for rolling his eyes at me.

"Anyway...." Bobby looked at me as we walked down the street together, "How's you and B.I?".

What a question???? Why does he have to ask me?

I could feel heat climbing up to my cheeks and my ears were feeling hot when Bobby asked me such question. I hope I wasn't blushing, that would be so embarrassing to Bobby.

"What do you mean how's me and B.I?" I asked back and tried to act blur, I knew what he was asking about.

"You like him, isn't it?" Bobby smirked and immediately I stopped walking and looked at him with a disbelief face.

Are my feelings that obvious? I was pretty sure I kept it all to myself, there wasn't even a sign of me liking Hanbin at all.

"W-who s-said I like him?" I blinked my eyes a few times and started walking again.

, why was I stuttering?! That was only going to make things, even more, obvious!

"Why are you even stuttering?" Bobby smirked at me with a teasing look.

"My throat was just dry, I haven't drink for an hour." I lied, I knew I was a bad liar to Bobby, but I tried.

"Whatever." Bobby rolled his eyes, " I knew that you like B.I, so stop lying to yourself and, at least, admit it to oppa." he chuckled a little, trying to expose me.

I swore I could feel my cheeks burning as soon as he said those words. How could he know about that? I was trying to hide it with whatever I could!

"I-I didn't!" I still try to deny.

"I saw the look on your face when Dahyun tried to put her arm around B.I's arm. I could see jealousy were all written on your face." He pointed at my face and laughed.

"That's not true! I was just feeling disgusted!" I defended myself, I need to hide those feelings no matter what.

If there was one person I could tell about this secret, it will definitely not be Bobby.

"Yeah, I could see it your eyes. You like B.I, why didn't you just let him know and be official?" He frowned.

"Like as if he will likes me back." I rolled my eyes.

"See, you do like him!" Bobby stopped walking and looked at me.

I sighed, but I wasn't going to admit. "Then so be it, whatever you think." 

"Yeah.... I think you like B.I and I think B.I likes you." He smirked.

Gosh.... I hate that smirk on his face, it was so damn annoying.

"No. He likes some other girl and he was in the progress of confessing." I said, totally remember every single word that Hanbin said to me a week ago.

It was like a reminder to me not to fall for him. He wasn't the right one and I shouldn't take someone else's boyfriend.

"Is it? Then do you know who that girl is?" Bobby asked.

"Like I would know." I gave him a duh-look.

"Exactly! If there's a goalkeeper there, it doesn't mean you can't score a goal right? You still have time for him to change his mind." Bobby encouraged and patted my back.

Even though those words he said was true, but I wouldn't even want to try. It was like pointless. 

If I really do like him, then yes I will try. But right now, I was still confused. 

It was like I like him and I don't, I don't even know what do I want. I just hate myself when I was confused, I will stress about this and that but in the end, the answer is just right in front of me.

"It's not the time yet....and I'm scared." I shook my head and sighed when I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter