Chapter 38: A moment of peace.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days just passed with students still gossiping around about me and that stupid video.

I knew, they just couldn't stop and they even created more rumors out of those rumors.

People already knew Mino was my stepbrother and they made up rumors about me seducing him and I even went to a bed with him. 

How ridiculous could those rumors get? Like eww... who the hell went on bed with their stepbrother?!

Definitely,  not me.

I was so thankful that I have iKON and Lovelyz in the school to at least back me up when I needed them and I don't feel alone about it anymore.

I couldn't deny how much hurtful I was when people around me called me trash, e, , etc, but Hanbin was always there comforting me and telling me that they were the real trash because they didn't listen to my explanation and only believe what they saw which was unreal.

He also makes sure that Mino always keeps a distance away from me and he never failed to attend school even though I overheard some rookies gangs were stepping over their territory.

To iKON right now, all those gangs stuff weren't their priority like last time.

It was all because of me.

I was their priority because they were worried about me doing silly things like trying to commit suicide.

They didn't have to worry anymore because that was just a moment I felt like dying.

I was too selfish to even put myself into other people's shoes to think about what they would feel like.

Ever since Hanbin scolded me or more like lecturing me on how I tried to end my life, I came to realise that ending my life because of such useless piece of thing which was unreal was not even worth.

If I ever end my life like that, I was admitting to it that the one in the video was me.

I thought of it thoroughly, there was no way I would do anything silly anymore just like how I promised Hanbin about it.

Because of that incident, I felt like I grew closer to Hanbin and we understood each other more than before even though it was a horrible experience.

"Kim Hanbin." I called as I leaned on his shoulder with our hand interlocked with each other and our eyes still glued to the television in front of us as we sat in my living room on the couch.

"Hmm?" He turned away from the screen and looked at me with his arched eyebrow.

"Aren't you gonna kick some asses today? It's weekend, we are not in school." I hugged his left arm tightly but with a slight frown on my forehead.

"Exactly, it's weekend and I should spend more time with you. I'm sure the other iKON would be fine without me, they are not some weaklings." Hanbin chuckled ruffled my hair which caused me to pout slightly.

"But... I can't be that selfish! You should go and have some fun with iKON sometimes, it's boring to be with me 24/7 doing nothing but lying around the house, watching different drama series..... You can go home and play video games if you want! I'm totally fine!" I suggested and lifted my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter