Chapter 28: You look beautiful.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Hanbin, just say it." Bobby frowned as he sat on one of those couch in the boutique shop.

"Say what?" Hanbin frowned.

"That sentence, just now I told you. Don't try to act blur, it's now or never."  Bobby nudged Hanbin a little for being such a timid guy.

They never knew he could act all-so-shy for a girl when he was actually a deadly gangster that anyone dares to go near to him.

"Yeah! Just say "you look beautiful in the dress, but you will look better with my hands over you" That's it! What's so hard about it?! Aren't you guys a couple?" Junhoe chipped in like an eomma scolding Hanbin.

"Wtf. Your line sounds like a ert. If you say that to Sujeong, she would just punch you in the face." Hanbin rolled his eyes.

"That's why I don't use it on her because she is STILL not my girlfriend. I mean, Sua is your girlfriend. You should say it to her, it's normal and cute for a boyfriend to use pick-up lines on their girlfriend." Junhoe pointed out.

"Yeah, GIRLFRIEND and BOYFRIEND." Bobby emphasized and teased Hanbin because he truly knows that it was an act and yet he wanted Hanbin to do all sort of stupid thing to embarrass himself.

"Shut up." Hanbin rolled his eyes at Bobby and shoved his arms which caused Bobby almost slipped from his seat.

Once Sua and Sujeong finished changing into their dresses, they walked out of the changing room causing Junhoe and Hanbin gawking at them. 

The dresses defined the slender figure of both Sua and Sujeong. Especially Sujeong, her exposed long legs caused Junhoe to almost drool in front her like some kind of ert.

"Do you guys have to look at us like that?" Sujeong frowned as she tried to pull down her skirt just like Sua who was standing beside her.

Both of them were so insecure about the dresses that Jinhwan picked for them. He said if he was buying dresses for them, he should be the one choosing it or else they would pay themsleves.

Without a choice, they just try on those outfit that Jinhwan picked.

"You guys look so good in the dress." Yunheong put two thumbs up as he looked at us with a smile.

"Well, thanks. But I don't like it." Sua frowned with one hand pulling the dress and another covering her exposed chest.

"Aww... Come on. What do you have in your wardrobe? Hoodies, sweatpants, jeans and t-shirt.... you don't even have a proper dress for a party." Bobby pointed out.

"What party are you talking about? Are we even going to a party?" Sua frowned and looked at her brother with a confused look.

"Yes, we are going to a party tonight." Bobby shrugged.

"And I didn't know about it?"

"You don't have to know because Jinhwan hyung is buying dresses for you." Bobby snapped.

"I shouldn't have let Jinhwan oppa to buy us dresses, there're so many conditions to follow-up." Sua frowned and rolled her eyes.

"I don't have to go, right?" Sujeong blinked her eyes, because she wasn't too fond of going to party.

"No, you have to go. You shouldn't leave me alone with these guys." Sua looked at Sujeong with a firm look.

"Man.... Does that mean I have to see Junhoe even longer?!" Sujeong rolled her eyes.

"SO YOU DO ADMIT YOU LOOK AT ME!" Junhoe said excitedly, he has been hoping to get close to Sujeong to whatever it takes him to.

Sujeong just ignored him and walked back to the changing room like nothing happened, before Sua was able to follow Sujeong she was stopped by Bobby as he pushed Hanbin towards her.

Hanbin literally fell from the couch and kneeled on the ground just in front of Sua.

Well, it was a little awkward especially when Sua was wearing a dress with a certain length above her knee.

"Tell her." Bobby demanded.

"No!" Hanbin frowned and looked back at Bobby with a glare as he stood up from the ground.

He swept the dust on his pants and looked at Sua awkwardly with his flustered face. 

Yes, Kim Hanbin was blushing and that would probably be his first ever time.

Someone, please record the moment.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Sua got a little impatient because she was behind by Sujeong.

"E-erm....N-Nothing?" Hanbin stuttered and pushed down a lump of saliva down his dry throat. 

"Aww.... come on, you have something to tell Sua!" Bobby encouraged as he shoved Hanbin even closer to Sua.

"Yeah, don't be a chicken." Junhoe laughed while pointing at Hanbin. 

Hanbin turned his head to shoot laser beam at both Bobby and Junhoe for making unnecessary remarks behind him.

It makes him feel embarrassed and at the same time his heart pounding like crazy.

"Erm... I'll go change, maybe you can tell me later?" Sua pressed her lips together.

Just as she was about to turn and change back into her uniform, Hanbin grabbed her wrist.

She stopped and looked at Hanbin with a slight frown on her forehead.

"E-ermm....I want to tell you that....tell you that..." Hanbin looked around nervously. 

"About what?" Sua asked.

"That...you...you look... horrible with that dress." Hanbin released his grip from Sua.

"Excuse me?!" Sua frowned, totally not expecting Hanbin to say something rude like that to her.

That was totally rude of Hanbin to say such thing to a girl, especially in front of everybody.

"You doesn't even have a good figure. Cover up that part." Hanbin pointed to Sua's chest, "your chest is flat,  there's nothing for you to show. And your legs," He pointed to her exposed l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter