Chapter 25: I Need Time.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: OMG, I HAVE BEEN DYING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND POST IT ASAP. DO COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE MY STORY IF YOU ENJOY :)

Thanks for the subscribe and the upvotes. Your comments always make my day!

 

"Where's Hanbin?" I asked as I looked around our meeting point with iKON after school where they parked their bike and we would go back together.

I didn't see him ever since in the morning and no one spoke about that, I thought he was late for school or something but no, he didn't appear at the cafeteria as well.

"Sick." Junhoe shrugged and started his bike engine.

"Sick?" I asked, how could a tough man like him be sick?

"Yeah... he caught a cold, probably because you didn't hug him warm enough last night." Bobby joked and started chuckling like crazy.

"Oppa! Stop it!" I frowned and folded my arms.

"Aww... come on, you know oppa loves you no matter what right? Just put this damn helmet and I will bring you back." Bobby passed me the helmet and I took it to wear it over my head.

Well, I was kind of missing him though because that means I wouldn't able to see him for the whole entire day. I never live a day without seeing him ever since he entered my life and it was kind of weird to me now.

"Are you missing your Hanbin oppa?"Bobby raised his eyebrow at me before putting his helmet over his head.

"Who said so?" I frowned.

"Your face." He chuckled again.

"Whatever, just drive me home." I slapped his arms for teasing me.

"You sure you don't want to go elsewhere? You can go anywhere you like, you don't have to keep yourself at home." Bobby patted my shoulder.

Ever since I told him about what exactly happened in America, he took extra care on me and he always ask if I am alright and do I need anything from him.

He has been protective and he always told Hanbin to treat me well before he send me to class. Like ALWAYS, without failing.

"Yeah... I want to go home and sleep." I nodded and hopped at the back of Bobby's bike.

Bobby nodded and respected my decision. He drove me back to home and parked the bike somewhere else so that when mom comes back she wouldn't see the bike.

I entered the house first and changed into my comfortable clothes and tied my hair in a way that I couldn't even be a bother. 

I sat at the couch looking up at the tall white ceiling.

Guess what?

The only thing that came into my mind was Hanbin. He was sick. How could he just caught the flu and ended up not coming to school? 

I thought he was a tough man and flu to him is literally nothing....

"If you're worried about Hanbin then go and look for him." A voice came behind.

I turned and looked it was Bobby, he just came back after parking his bike. He sat next to me at the couch with a folded arms as he looked at me with a smile.

"I'm not worrying about him." I denied.

"Then at least go and see him as a friend." Bobby suggested and there was a long pause between us, "You know... he didn't exactly caught a flu...." Bobby eyed at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Then what happened?" I frowned and my eyes widen because I was surprised.

"Just... he was injured. Of course, he wouldn't want his own family to see it and he was hiding in his room. He would refuse to come out until he was heal or when his family was out." Bobby explained to me.

"Injured? How hurt was he?" I started to panic a little and I could see Bobby smirking at the sight of me, but I ignored.

What important was Hanbin's health to me now.

"Well, I didn't want to tell you this at first because I think you would lose focus in your class, but you have the rights to know anyway." Bobby looked at me seriously.

To be honest, I really hate all those seriousness between us. There wouldn't be a good outcome and I really hate it.

I gulped a thick lump of my saliva down my throat and looked at Bobby full with uneasiness in my eyes.

"Mino beat B.I up."

"WHAT?!" Those words were too unbelievable. Like why the hell did Mino beat Hanbin? Who gave him the permission? 

"It was just a coincidence that the both met." Bobby sighed and his dried lips, "He told B.I that he was coming for his girlfriend, he knew he was dating someone. And yeah.... that means he is coming for you..."

"What the- No? I won't let Mino get me that easily." I assured.

"Mino was capable of doing a lot of things even when he was poor. Look at him now, he is rich and there is, even more thing he is capable of doing it." Bobby pointed out and my heart started to feel uneasy, "Anyway, B.I fought with him because he wanted to do anything to stop him from finding you. Mino still doesn't know that you are his girlfriend, so be careful when you are outside, okay?"

I frowned at the whole situation, why was it so complicated now? Does that mean Hanbin told me his best friend that liked Dahyun was Song Mino? Was he back to make Hanbin taste his own medicine as well?

Song Mino is insane! He doesn't even know the ing truth and yet he wanted to revenge on Hanbin? WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT TO REVENGE ABOUT ON HANBIN, STUPID -.-

"Oppa.. I want to visit Hanbin, can you give me his address?" I asked.

I felt guilty a little because Hanbin fought with Mino because of me, how could I not visit him?

That would be so heartless of me.

"I'll send you there." Bobby offered.

"No. I don't want to trouble you, just tell me his address and I'll go myself." I smiled.

"Fine, but don't go home late and if there's any trouble, don't forget to call me." Bobby frowned as he wrote Hanbin's address on a piece of memo and passed it to me.

I kept the paper and went up to my room to prepare myself for the meeting with Hanbin. I mean, I wasn't trying to look good for him. I was just trying to look presentable when I visit somebody at home. 

Who knows he family member maybe around?

I brought a cup of hot cocoa somewhere in his neighborhood as I made my way to his house.

It was for him.

I thought maybe a hot cocoa would be nice when someone was having a flu. Most importantly, I dropped by at the pharmacy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter