Chapter 19: "Hanbin Oppa"

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll carry your bag." Bobby offered as we alighted the bus.

"Oppa, the school doesn't know that you're my brother. If there's one person to carry my bag, that will be B.I." I smirked and looked at Hanbin, trying to hint him with my words.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes as he took the bag away from Bobby before sending me a glare.

I have a cast on my right arm, and whose fault was it? The almighty B.I.

He got his ex messing up with me and I have to wear that cast for at least a month while my twisted ankle would be heal by a week-hopefully. 

Anyway, it wasn't really Hanbin's fault but he was guilty seeing me in such messed up condition and he wasn't able to save me when he called me at the stairs.

Well, shouldn't I take advantage on that?

Instead of me being his personal maid, it will be him being MY personal maid.

"Sua, I made you lunch." Donghyuk lifted up a paper bag as he swayed in front of me.

Is it my luck to be able to taste Donghyuk's cooking at school as well. I'm never tired with his cooking.

"Thanks, Donghyuk." I smiled.

"Yeah... lunch with B.I hyung ONLY." Donghyuk winked at me as he started to tease me with Hanbin.

"Nonono, I wanted to have lunch with oppa." I pointed at Bobby with my left hand as I shook my head.

I rather have lunch with the entire iKON than having lunch with Hanbin alone. Yesterday incident caused us to be a little more awkward than before.

He said he likes someone else and I kept reminding myself of having a distance away from him. Just in case, the girl might misunderstand between the two of us.

I wouldn't want to be the real that seduce someone else boyfriend.

"Then we shall eat at the cafeteria with them." Hanbin smirked.

It seemed like there was a plan going through his mind, but I didn't care much since as long as I wasn't having lunch with just him.

"Sua, is Sujeong joining you for lunch?" Junhoe suddenly asked.

What's with this kid? We are in the same class, he could have asked her.....

"No. She doesn't want anything that involve with you." It was true though, Sujeong hatred towards Junhoe was infinity.

"Ouch." Jinhwan laughed at Junhoe and acted if his heart was hurt.

I could see Junhoe face turning to a moody one. 

Well, did he have feelings for Sujeong? Then why didn't he just confess? Like to make things easier? Sujeong thought he has some evil motive on her towards his nice gestures.

"You can ask her nicely if she wanna join us later." I smiled and encourage Junhoe.

Not that I really wanted Junhoe to make a move on Sujeong, but I wanted Junhoe to at least try before announcing defeat,  he will regret later.

"Does that mean other Lovelyz member will join us?" Jinhwan asked with sudden bright eyes.

Okay.... look who's another lover boy here.

Jinhwan.

"Who do you like?" I was blunted and asked straight forward in his face.

"No one." He shrugged, "I was just asking."

He better be just asking, if any of the Lovelyz members found out that iKON was interested in them, I wonder how they would react to that entire thing.

I bade goodbye to Bobby and other iKON members before having Hanbin to accompany me to his locker since my books were still there and my own locker was still damaged.

There was a long silence between us until Hanbin decided to ask me a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter