Chapter 43: Aftermath.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the nurses have finished setting up the necessary machines for Sua, the iKON members thanked them before they left the room for other stuff to do in the hospital.

Hanbin immediately approached the unconscious body lying on the bed, his heart ache and he didn't know how to feel anymore when he saw Sua in that state.

If he could change everything, he didn't mind to be the one lying on the bed now instead of Sua.

From the very first time he met Sua in Bobby's room, he has already made her as his world.

Without her in his life, it would be just as boring as those time before he met Sua.

He would probably only cared about gang stuff, fighting here and there,  and he would never learn how to love someone in order to express himself to show that he actually cared for the one he loves.

Without Sua, he would never learn how to express himself properly.

Sua really did change the way he lived.

Hanbin sat the chair just at the side of the bed as he interlocked his hand with Sua's hand.

He buried his face in their hands as he shut his eyes to suppress the sorrow he had in him before whispering, "Wake up soon, Sua. There's so much thing we have yet to do....remember I promised to ask you out? I have yet to do it.... Give me a chance and wake up soon, alright?"

Everyone in the room felt a heart-wrenching anguish as they witnessed the scene, never did they knew Hanbin could be like that.

Bobby walked forward to Hanbin and placed his hand on Hanbin's shoulder before giving it a slight squeeze to comfort him.

"She will wake up soon. We all know about that." Bobby patted Hanbin's shoulder.

Hanbin looked up and nodded his head to Bobby as he pressed his lips into a firm line just in case he might burst into tears.

"I'm sorry.... I should have followed Sua when she rushed out of the classroom..." Junhoe said as his head hung low.

He was blaming himself all those while when he heard about Sua was being admitted to the hospital.

He felt like it was his fault.

If he has followed Sua in the first place, she wouldn't have lied on the bed unconsciously without knowing if she was able to wake up from the coma.

"It wasn't your fault. We all didn't know that she would went to find stepmom." Bobby sighed.

If Junhoe thought that it was his fault, then Bobby thought that it was his fault as well.

He was her brother and yet he wasn't doing anything to help Sua with it, all he did was to see Sua suffering and then blame himself for not being there with Sua when something bad happened to her.

"Where's Sujeong?" Donghyuk asked since he remembered that Sujeong was following behind them in school but as soon as they reached the hospital, he realized that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter