Chapter 5: B.I or APE-bin.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was blazing high up at the sky as I entered the school with music blasting into my ears. I was pretty happy as I woke up with the tantalizing aroma of the fresh coffee, nothing could be better than this.

I smiled to myself and went straight to my locker to get all those necessary books I needed for the day. I was so excited to start my second day of school as I remembered from my timetable that there would be English lesson before our lunch break and I was pretty sure I would ace for that particular subject.

Unfortunately, as I shut my locker, the last person I wished to see for the day or the person I would never even want to meet in life appeared in front of me with both of our eyes locking into each other.

Okay, I almost forgot that iKON actually went to the same school as me since Bobby overslept this morning and I didn't even bother to wake him because eomma told me that he needed to learn the lesson to wake up and reach school on time.

"Yes?"

I broke the silence between the both of us.

"My money."

He said firmly. Guess he was still not giving up from yesterday just because I took his money to buy some snacks? It wasn't like I took his whole assets to purchase a billion of cookies & cream popsicles to make myself turn fat, right?

"You are so petty."

I shook my head at him and stepped aside ready to walk away from him.

"I'm just trying to take back what is belong to me."

He blocked my way to refrain me from getting away with his precious money.

"Right.... So get it back from the convenient store and stop pestering me."

I rolled my eyes at him and tried to walk away again, but he stopped me from doing so.

"You didn't get my snacks."

Yes, that was so obvious. You didn't have to remind me again, B.I..... or should I called him Hanbin? Hahahaha.

"Speaking the obvious."

I shrugged and gave him that duh-look.

"So where is my money?"

"Why are you so stress about that money? I went to buy one popsicle and one box of pepero. How much money did you even gave me? A billion? No, so stop bothering me."

I waved my hand to move away but instead, he replied with a rude remark on me.

"Ignorant."

He rolled his eyes at me as he folded his arms when he stepped aside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter