Chapter 30: Selfish me?

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, no, no. That wasn't right.

That was not how it supposed to be.

It was all wrong.

Mino could never felt that way for me before.

Not last time, not now, not ever.

Everything was just all wrong.

If he was saying that just to get some sympathy points from me, then he was wrong.

There wouldn't be a chance that I would forgive him and go back America. 

No way.

Not gonna happened.

I shook my head to brush off all those thoughts that have been lingering in my mind before keeping my books under the table to get ready for lunch break.

My entire morning was ruined by the world most annoying - Mino.

No, not just morning but I was pretty sure he ruined my entire day with his words and his apperance.

Nothing about him was good.

I hate seeing him. I need him to simply get out of my life and stop appearing here and there.

It was so damn annoying that I felt like pulling my hair out. He was just making my life hard and stressful.

"Hey." Someone called as soon as I stepped out of the classroom.

The voice that I was worried and wanted to hear for the whole morning to make me at least felt a little at ease.

"Hanbin!" I literally ran and jumped into him, giving the tightest hug ever as soon as I acknowledged him.

I was greatly surprised at my own actions and I could sense that he didn't know what to do as well because his whole body turned stiffed.

Well, I don't care anyway. I was craving for his touch for the entire morning because I was scared and stress, as well as worrying about something could happen to him.

I pulled away from the hug and scanned his face, as well as his arms to check if he was alright.

I remembered hearing Mino's words that he tricked Hanbin to somewhere else and I was so afraid that something could have happened to him and I didn't have a cellphone to contact him.

Cursed me for not having a cellphone. It's so inconvinent.

I saw the newly formed bruise on his cheekbone, I touched gently onto his soft skin that was bruised with a worried face.

"Gwenchana?" I frowned and I swore my tears was about to brust anytime.

After all those stress about Mino and now knowing Hanbin was hurt because of me just make me guilty as hell.

I couldn't even imagine how painful was it for Hanbin to get beat up by those losers while I was here getting confession from someone.

"Y-Yeah.... what happened?" Hanbin asked with confusion with my sudden hug to him. " Are you okay, Sua?" he held onto both of my shoulder as he searched for an answer because I was just looking at him without answering his question.

I looked scared and pale and I could feel it.

My hands were trembling and my mind was in a mess.

All I wanted to do was sit down and break down from those emotional shocks I had just now, but I wasn't that weak for emotional break down.

"Hanbin...." I called. "Winner did that to you right?" I gently touched his bruised cheek bones again.

He pushed my hand away gently and looked away with a long sigh before admitting that it was Winner who caused that ugly bruise on his perfect face.

I didn't know why after Hanbin told me that it was Winner who did it, my heart was covered with fear and guilty.

Yes, I cried in front of Hanbin with my face full of anxiety and nothing else.

"Sua!" He called, totally horrified when he saw me crying in front of him.

I never cried in front of anyone before except the time my dad slapped me in front of my stepfamily, calling me a disgrace.

But oh well, that was my first time crying like crazy in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter