Chapter 33: Turning their back against me.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sua, is it okay for you to go school alone?" Bobby asked as he looked at me with a pair of worry eyes.

I was still looking tired from yesterday.

Though I did sleep a little more that the night before, but I was still exhausted from all those thinking.

I nodded my head, "Don't worry, you saw how I handle them right? Remember I am the Asian ?" I chuckled a little so that I could assure Bobby I was perfectly fine and he could settle his gang business soon with iKON.

"I think it's better for me to send you. It's my responsibility." Hanbin said as he handed me his helmet, but I pushed away.

"I told you I can go school myself. I can even run." I said.

"I'm telling Sujeong to take good care of you." Bobby said and pulled out his phone.

I saved Sujeong's number in his phone just in case he wanted to contact me in school but he couldn't because well, I haven't got my phone for myself yet. 

That day when we went shopping, I have totally forgotten to get a phone for myself when our plan of skipping school in the first place was to get me a new phone but oh well, that was okay.

I was too used to not having a phone around me.

"Don't forget to have your lunch, okay?" Hanbin looked into my eyes and I nodded my head, "Hyung, don't forget to ask Sujeong to make sure she take her lunch. She looks weak as hell." he turned to Bobby.

Bobby nodded his head and started typing away from his phone.

"Is not like I can't take care of myself." I pouted slightly and rolled my eyes at the two guys nagging at me.

Who knows gangster could be so naggy?

After I promised them that I would be totally fine and make sure I eat my lunch, they left to do their business while I left for school by the public bus.

I couldn't help it but started to think about the different things that Mino would do.

I was so afraid of him for doing stupid thing to people who were close to me, therefore, it was better for me to think and prepared, just in case.

As soon as I reached the school, just like the usual days, I would head straight to Hanbin's locker to retrieve my books for today lessons.

I knew when Mino, Dahyun, and Hyojung appeared in my life, every morning or every time when I was alone I have to put my guards up, just in case.

They would always find me at those time which was exactly like now, except that Mino wasn't there.

Just Dahyun and Hyojung standing in front of me with their arms crossed and some of their backups behind them.

What again now?

"Song Sua, you're such a ing a !" Hyojung yelled and the whole entire hallway echoed.

Most of the students around stopped what they were doing as they shifted their attention to us.

I smirked at her, "If you think that I seduce Bobby then you called the wrong ." I said, thinking that it was probably because of the matter at the cafeteria when Dahyun thought that I seduced my own brother.

The next moment I knew was when Dahyun slapped me across the face hard and the impact was huge that the other students around were gasping at her sudden move.

My hand immediately went straight to my cheek and covered the red and sore part while my other hands clenched tightly onto my textbooks.

WHAT THE WAS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL EARLY IN THE MORNING?!

"YOU ARE SUCH A CHEAP !" Dahyun yelled and pointed her finger at me.

Cheap ??? Whoever created that word I meant to die in my hands.

I'll kill that person alive.

"What do you mean by I'm a cheap ?! Do you see me ing around with different guys? No." I rolled me at them angrily for wrongly accusing me.

"Yes. You ed different guys and you are trying to deny now? Are you a e?" Hyojung jabbed her finger on my shoulder causing me to stumble a little.

"Don't touch me." I gritted firmly.

I hated how people started to use physical contact with me when I was still replying them in a cool manner.

"Yeah, probably you wanted the guys to touch you right?" Dahyun scoffed and rolled her eyes at me, "I'm curious... how much do you charge them?" 

"I don't charge any money because I don't even provide such services. Is it that you are interested in that job? Sorry, you found the wrong person to ask." I faked a smile to her.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure I found the right Song Sua." Dahyun smirked, "The whole entire school already know about your dirty secret, and I want you to leave B.I oppa and Mino oppa alone at this instant."

"I have no secret. Leave Hanbin? No. Leave Mino, sure." I said.

"This never learns and continue denying!" Hyojung was fuming red and she landed another hand on my cheek again, causing it to bleed a little.

Well, those girls can slap hard. Did they practice it on a watermelon?

"YAH!" 

Someone shouted.

I turned my head and saw Mino running towards us.

What a morning -.- Can my life be any better with these three in front of me?

"What's going on here?" Mino frowned as he asked with his serious voice.

"Mino oppa. Don't get to close with that , she ed d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter