Epilogue

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Noona’s getting married~ Noona’s getting married~ Noona’s getting married with hyung~” Sungjong sang as he entered L’s waiting room at HyunAe and L’s marriage ceremony.

“Shut up, Sungjong.” L’s voice sounded harsh, but in fact, he was grinning.

“The hyung who though noona was annoying and ugly is getting married to her~” Sungjong sang even more.

L’s eye twitched in annoyance. “GET. OUT.” Sungjong immediately fled from the room and ran to HyunAe’s waiting room.

“Noona~ Congratulations!” Sungjong jumped around.

“Did you get kicked out of Myungsoo’s waiting room?” HyunAe chuckled as Sungjong’s facial expression to a ‘how-did-you-know?’ face.

“Well, hearing a loud ‘GET. OUT.’ in Myungsoo’s voice kind of gave it away.” HyunAe laughed more as Sungjong pouted. “You cutie, aren’t you going to go find Hayoung? I’m pretty sure she’s looking for you.”

Sungjong gasped, “Ah! I forgot!”

“How could you forget about your own girlfriend?” HyunAe raised a brow at Sungjong, who just shrugged and ran out of the room.

 

“ChanHee hyung! Noona is getting married today! Aren’t you excited?” Chunji, HyunAe’s younger brother jumped around in joy.

“Of course I’m excited, Chunji.” ChanHee smiled at the little boy that was holding his hand. “After this, your noona is going to move out of your house though.” He sighed.

“What? NOOO~ Noona! Don’t get married!” Chunji whined as his eyes were tearing up.

ChanHee simply chuckled and patted the 15 year old’s head. “You’re still childish as ever.”

 

“Hello?” L.Joe picked up his phone, “Noona?”                                

“Oh, sorry, I can’t go, noona. I have a wedding to attend.”  L.Joe said, pretending to be sad.

“No! I’m not cheating on you, noona. Never! It’s my 2nd cousin’s wedding!” L.Joe declared, ‘Well, I’m not cheating on you with HyunAe at least.’

“Okay, bye noona~” L.Joe hung up and looked up to come face to face with C.A.P.

“Noona-Killer... As always.” C.A.P shook his head before walking away.

“What?” L.Joe gasped, “How dare you!”

 

“My baby is getting married!” Youngmin sobbed.

“Now, now. She’s just getting married, it’s not like she’s dying.” Kwangmin patted his brothers back.

“Yah! Kwangmin, don’t jinx it!” Youngmin sobbed even more.

“Drama Queen, why don’t you go sob to Naeun or something?” Kwangmin rolled his eyes, annoyance clearly shown on his face.

“She’s not here yet.” Youngmin continued to sob.

“Hey! Stop it! You’re getting my suit wet! Yah!” Kwangmin complained as he smoothed his jet black suit out.

 

Soon, the wedding song played as HyunAe walked through the tall doors with her father in a flowing, beautiful white dress.

Once she reached the altar, she smiled at Myungsoo as they started their vows.

“Does anyone object to this marriage?”

“ME!” Chunji called out, “Noona can’t move out of the house! NOOO! Noona!”

Chuckling erupted throughout the wedding hall as ChanHee pulled Chunji down while laughing so hard to the point tears were forming. ChanHee quickly shushed Chunji and the ceremony went on.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

L pulled HyunAe into a deep kiss and the crowd clapped for the two.

“My HyunAe…” Youngmin cried.

“Oh, shut up.” Kwangmin hit his brother.

Naeun smiled and clapped for HyunAe while Joon did the same.

“Noona~” Chunji whined.

“Yah, this is your noona’s special day.” ChanHee chuckled at Chunji’s constant whining.

L.Joe smiled as he gave L a thumbs up, in which L replied to with a scowl.

 

“Now, time to throw the bouquet!”

HyunAe threw the bouquet behind her and everyone’s breath stopped to see who would catch it. Gasps were soon followed by laughs when the bouquet was caught by none other than Woohyun.

“Here” Woohyun grinned when he gave the bouquet to Minah and hugged her, causing her to blush.

HyunAe and L laughed at the scene.

8 Years Later~

“… And that’s how your appa and I met.” HyunAe finished with the story she was telling her 7 year old son, Taejin, about how they met.

“So umma, does that mean I’ll get married to Yoona?” Taejin looked up curiously at his mother and father.

“Oh god.” The two exchanged glances before tucking their child to sleep.

“Go to sleep now, you have to go to sleep so that you’ll look handsome for Yoona tomorrow!” HyunAe patted Taejin’s head before turning off the lights and leaving the room with L.

“Children these days…” they sighed.

-----

YEAHHH~ Epilogue~ I actually really liked this epilogue XD I hope you like it to.

Also, I made a new fanfic called Both Worlds, please check it out! It probably won't drag on like this fic~ ^^

Both Worlds:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/141051/both-worlds-hoya-infinite-kimmyungsoo-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-woohyun
 

Please Comment and Subscribe~

 

I LOVE ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS THAT SUPPORTED ME THIS WHOLE TIME~

-MochiSaurx