WE GOT FEATURED!

Thank You for Listening

  It was a normal day. I woke up, getting ready to run some errands because I am starting school tomorrow. I my laptop to check some messages and I received a notification congratulating me on the feature. I was thinking, "Feature? What feature? WAIT--" Then I frantically opened Asianfanfics and I saw

 

 Thank You For Listening

 

  On the front page.

 

  My heart stopped and I realised I wasn't breathing. 

 

  Thank You For Listening was written and finished in 2015. It took two long years to get featured, and we are eternally grateful for all the readers and subscribers who have supported the story, whether you've been here since 2015 or that you just subscribed to check out a featured story, I am still thankful. Because without you, there would be no star next to the story's title. Words cannot thank all of you enough for being with us, supporting us and recommending it to your friends. Tomato and I are extremely grateful to all of you. We have worked so hard on our stories, hoping that maybe one day, just one day, we could earn a gold star with any of our works and the star chose this story, our first ever work together as a team and we are in completely and utter awe. We cannot thank you enough for your endless support and we hope to bring you more enjoyable stories in the future. Thank you so, so much. 

  I am also extremely grateful and thankful to Unconscioustomato who worked with me together since 2015. I hope that we keep up our friendly banters and continue to be friends and work together to produce more enjoyable stories for many more years to come. We are actually high school friends and we've known each other since 2010, but only started to really talk and get to know each other in 2014, after discovering that we shared same hobbies. Never doubt yourself, because I believe in you. I love you man.

 

  And I love all of you who's been on this long journey with me. Thank you.

 

  Love, 

  twosuns & Unconscioustomato