ice cream is never wrong

S/he's Perfect

Autors pov: 

Kai was just about to leave, makign his way back to his apartment when the head of Jimin popped out the door "my brother said there was this creep asking for me, i guessed it was you" she said with a sarcastic smile "well i wonder what blu my cover" Kai joked at her as they both took a step at eachother "im guessing you came to my private party" Jimin said looking at Sehuns house being as loud as ever with teens in the porch,windows and well everywhere. "yeah i was wondering if i missed the invite" Kai said "got bored im guessing" Jimin said still looking at the house. 

Kai couldnt take his eyes of her though, even though she was wearing baggy pants and an oversized t shirt she looked great in his eyes. "well it wasnt really my style" he said Jimin started walking to the bench next to their tree (a huge maple tree) "mind if i join you?" Kai asked still a little un comfterble since her older brothers were staring through the curtains, she only patted the seat. "how do you know Sehun?" Jimin asked looking at him, Kai could see Sehun through his bedrooms curtains. "my dad... his dad..." Kai said "they work together so when we were kids we saw eachother often" jimin just nodded "he's changed so much though" Kai said "i remember when we saw eachother last year, he was still a shy guy.. and now he's maing out with that chick" he said nodding his head in Sehuns direction. 

Jimin saw Sehun kissing some girl in his room, she began imagining maybe just maybe today Sehun was going to have , at some point it hurt her because just a few months ago she wished to give him her first kiss but now she really didnt know. Kai noticed that Jimin's eyes became dark and un expresive "did you like Sehun?" he asked with a pain in his chest. He knew it, he just wanted to know it. Jimin didnt say anything, she only kept looking at the window as Sehun's shape disapeared after laying down on his bed. 

"i did" she said looking away "do you want to go for a walk?" she asked and Kai nodded "ill go grab a sweater"  she said disapearing into her house, Jimin told her brothers that she would be back in a little while and went upstairs, put on a pair of jeans and a yellow sweater, closed the curtains that gave her the perfect view of Sehun's back and went to Kai. 

As Kai waited for Jimin, he burried his head between his palms. 'i bet he did something to her' he thought to himself, all the imaged of Jimin walking quick down the hall so she wouldnt meet Sehun, the time she begged the teacher not to sit next to him, that one time Sehun told Kai to stay away from Jimin. It all made sence, Sehun wasnt the Sehun Kai knew a year ago, actually Kai didnt even know if the Sehun he knew was real. 

"lets go" Jimin said, Kai lifted himself of the bench and they both walked. It was dark out, of course it was it was already 11 pm. Jimin's dad wasnt coming home in a pair of days and she knew that she was safe with Kai. Even though she knew him very little she felt like she could really be herself around him. 

"so what happend?" Kai asked with a huge frown on his face "with Sehun?" Jimin asked but she already knew it was about him. "well i liked him since he moved here, i think it might have been just a childish crush" she said avoiding the stalking details "and then..?" Kai said "well...Sehun wasnt really nice... he... became that" she pointed with her head. 

"nice?" Kai really wanted the details and he knew Jimin could tell him but she didnt. "yeah.." she said "how about you Kai?" she asked out of the blue "what?" he said "well... what about you? you are the new guy in town, the guy who doesnt speack to anyone but me... why am i so... privileged with your speach?" she said looking at him. He smiled "well i might like you Jimin." he said in a teasing manner making Jimin not beileive him but rather laugh with Kai. 

"well its an honor" she said putting her hand on her chest "lets go there" Kai pointed to a small bar/cafe "i dont think they'll let us in there" Jimin stopped Kai "how about there" Jimin pointed to an ice cream shop on the oposite side of the block "do i have any opcions?" Kai said with a smirk and followed her into the shop. 

They both orders their icecreams and sat down facing the window "i think its pretty late to be eating ice cream" Kai said but still ate "well i think ice cream is never out of frame" Jimin took a spoonfull of her cookies and cream ice cream and Kai only nodded. 

"is this considered out first date?" Kai asked as they arrived back at Jimins house and she laughed again "yeah sure" she said going into her house "ill see you monday" he said loudly but he didnt know if Jimin had heard since she closed the door. 

Kai turned around and went home.