Peace of pie

S/he's Perfect

"should i worry over Sehun?" Xiumin asked himself as he layed in his sleeping bad under his younger brothers bed. It was past 1 am and he hadnt apeared yet. He tummbles and tossed untill morning sun apeared, he thought a few senarios of where Sehun could be and none of them made him feel comfterble. 

1) he could be sleeping in one of his friends house, probably sleeping on an uncomfterble couch or on the floor.

2)he could have gotten lost 

3)he could have taken a wrong buss and ended somewhere he didnt know

4)he could be drinking his heart out

None brought him peace, he got of his bag. Cleaned his area and went down to make breakfast "what are you doing up?"  his mother asked "i get up at this hour" Xiumin lied, he made her breakfast "you should rest more" his mother told him worried..She left for work and Xiumin waited for his brother to apear on his porch. 

As he waited he noticed he could see right through to his neighbors house, the curtains were always open and he could see a pair of kids un uniforms walking around. "Hurry up!" one of them ran out with a toast bread on his mouth as another just like him ran out. A familiar girl ran behind him, JIMIN. 

 

She ran behind him not giving any time for Xiumin to react to her sudden apearance. He smiled to himself and went back in. Sehun and Kai went to school, Sehun wore his normal clothing expecting to be sent home but unfortunatly for him he was alowed under the 'special' condition he was.

Everyone asked what had happend but he knew better that they didnt really care, he was usto the cuestions that people made him just to speak to him. That day the whole day he ignored everyone except Kai and Jimin as he followed them around. 

"whats up?" Luhan asked Sehun at lunch "you've been avoiding us?" he asked but Sehun who had been sitting on the floor back against the wall taking the sun stood up and left. No word came out of his mouth. Both Kai and Sehun followed Jimin home from school...

"JIMIN!" Xiumin said loud enough to go across the street, he ran out with something in hands. "ah..XIUMIN!" She had a huge smile out on her face and Xiumin aproached her and hugged her tightly. To this Sehun just stood wide eyes and still as Kai sprinted next to her and seperated them. 

"Oh, hi" Xiumin said with a cute face making Kai think twice on who he was, he looked at Jimin and she continued to smile. "who...?" Asked Kai "ah... this is Xiu" she was about to introduce him when Xiumin interrupted "Sehun! where were you all night?" he asked

Sehun walked passed Xiumin and into his house "i guess i gotta run" Xiumin said handing Jimin a Pie he had made her "made you this with love" he said then went into his house. Kai was still some what confuzed on who he was but then the image got together in his mind. 

"so how do you know him?" Kai asked taking a seat in Jimins kitchen chair "i met him a few weeks ago, he's really a nice guy" she said trying not to mention the mental institucion her mother was in "oh..." Kai said "i guess he's Sehun's Older brother, huh?" She asked and Kai nodded "yeah, he is" 

As Jimin prepared two slices of Pie with ice cream Kai followed her around the room, he didnt like the idea of Xiumin being so close to Jimin, hugging her. He also understood why Sehun disided to stay at his place instead of his own. 

"So what should we do?" Jimin asked "we could just eat" Kai suggested and she nodded. 

Jimin's mind was full of worry all of a sudden could it be that Xiumin the guy she met for just a day be more than just that?

*Flash back:

"im Xiumin" he said with a really large smile, "people dont really come alot around here we are considered the city of old people you know so its really strange if you see anyone in any of the buisneses around here" he said grabbing a bite of a cookie "so then why are you here?" Jimin asked before giving her own name. 

"Well im kinda obligated to live here, i was hospitalized when i was around 17 and i've been here ever since. I usto live with my grandparents but they died eventualy." he said ever so causal "why werre you..?" Jimin asked getting uncomfterble in her seat "well they say i have DSM-5" Xiumin said "its like you think you are living in a paralel world but you arent ... like...maybe you are a figment of my imagination but i just dont know it. I also am not emotionaly attatched to any type of feelings in me, if i get injured, if someone i know  dies, reality in my body doesnt exist." he said with a smile on his face

Jimin looked at him for a while and he didnt take his eyes of of her "so then why do you smile?" she asked "people feel better when others smile." he said "it also makes me look friendly, cute and more ...here" he said  "it also can scare you know that?" she asked "Smiling all the time is also inapropriate" she added 

Xiumin took his smile away and looked at her with no expresion "so... why are you here?" Xiumin asked Jimin thought it through for a moment and then she disided it was okay to tell someone about her, her family, her mom. Taking a deep breath she told him everyting she wanted to tell Kai.

"So you come here often" Xiumin said "yeah" 

"Ill be moving out now, My mom wants me around now that im medicated and can 'live' a proper life so if i see you again wgat shall i call you?" he asked 

"Jimin, My name is Jimin" 

That Afternoon Jimin learned about Xiumin. She learned about DSM5 a disease that plays with your mind. She also got to know him, how his family pushed him away before even thinking something was mentaly wrong with him. His mother just thouhgt he was some 'sick' teen in the verge of becoming a and his younger brother thought so too. They didnt even visit him after he was sent there, his grandparents who were already too old to live on their own were in the folks home just across the street so he had at least them. 

Xiumin said he didnt really feel anything when it all happend. He thought he was in love that he did what he did. What he did? Well he emotionaly didnt understand the emptyness he had, needing to fill that in he began to force himself upon people trying to be loved since he didnt have anyone around to care for him. Unfortunatly for him that ended in a 200 meters restriction and a law suite that he lost. His father came once a year and he said he had good memories with him and that he wanted to know what it really felt like to live a normal life. 

Xiumin would still be drugged most of his life but he could interact with people, he learned his leasson once and he did not at all think he would ever be as close to anyone as he once was with that girl. He thinks it would be best if he just had a friend or two that looked after him once in a while maybe he'd move into a small town in the future again but for now he really was exsited about meeting the real world. All outside of his tv screen. 

*END FLASH BACK*

"I think i should be heading home now" Kai excused himself around 8 pm. Sehun was sitting on his porch looking at Jimin's house expecting Kai to come out. He catched up on Kai's leave "what now...?" Kai stopped and looked at him "nothing i just wanted to maybe ...hang at your place" Kai sighed "look Sehun. I know you dad passed away and im sorry for your loss but this is when you go back to living your normal life, you know pretending that you actually give a about the party life, maybe you should spent some time with your brother or i dont know. Take this from me, as soon as you hop back on the train of popularity the less time you'll have to think about what ever you are thinking about now" Kai said pushing slightly Sehun's arm then walking away.

Sehun was about to walk back into his house when Jimin ran out "Ka" Se was about to say Kai's name as she held on a had but she didnt see him in the street anymore "i can go give it to him if you want" Sehun said mid street "oh..." she looked at it "no, i'll give it to him tomorrow" she said 

They both stayed quiet for a moment "do you want to talk?" She asked him, he thought it then nodded "come, sit" she opend her garden door and he went in, following her to her tree bench. 

"You can see my room so clearly from here" Sehun said sitting down "well not really but you can see my room" he added "how was your dads funeral?" Jimin asked "it was okay... as fun as a funeral should be" Sehun nodded to himself as he kept looking away from Jimin "Your brother looks really happy to be here" Jimin said "he is" Sehun said 

"how do you know him anyways?" Sehun asked "The Hospital he's in... My mom is there too" Jimin said looking at the tree branches above her, Sehun who was suprised looked at her "i didnt know your mom was alive... i just...thought you know" he said looking away "No, she has an early case of amnesia...she forgot things as simple as me" She said with a fake laugh "oh...i didnt know" Sehun lowerd his head "I went to visit her a little while ago but i couldt bring myself to actually going in, everytime i do...she doesnt know who i am" She sealed her lips thinking to herself if it was okay to tel Sehun this. "i bet its hard" he said looking at her shaking "it is... but not as hard as not having a family at all" she looked at him, his eyes straight into hers. "I met Xiumin there, he didnt say he was your brother or your mothers son all he talked about was your father apearently he was a great dad. Visited him every year and sent him cards often to show him he cared enought to actually go see him" ~SILENCE~

"I...should go" Sehun stood up and grossed the street. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THIS UPDATE BEING SO LATE IVE BEEN THOUGH ALOT THESE PAST WEEKS AND I JUST DONT KNOW HOW IM STILL AROUND... *Sigh* Enjoy your Christmas and i'll update soon <3