Kai is home

S/he's Perfect

Its the end of the month and Kai was suposed to come home at any moment, Jimin had prepared a dinner and waited for him to apear, she had put on a nice dress and tried looking the best she could. She was nervous from side to side she'd walk, looking out the window from time to time. After a long while she finaly saw a taxi pull up infront of the building and she saw the familiar figure coming out the taxi, she ran to he door waiting for him to come in.

The door unlocked and Kai walked in, he had a wound on his face and a few bandages around his arm, he dropped his bag and Jimin froze, Kai walked to her and hugged her "im back" he whispered in her hair, Jimin began to tear up thinking he was getting hurt some where "why are you like this?" Jimin seperated from him and looked at his face "this type of things happen "but.... how am i suposed to know you're okay? how am i suposed to wait and have you coming home like this?" she asked 

Kai hugged her again "in five years ill have enough money to buy a house, pension rights and everything will be in place" he lifted her chin "five years okay?" he asked and Jimin looked away "go clean up ill heat up dinner" she said going to the Kitchen. She leaned against the counter and cried for a while then cleaned up and went to the oven, she served the plates and waited for him to come back. 

He had been taking a shower, dry blood washing off his body, he tried changing the bandages himself but after a minute or two of trying she gave up and walked out the bathroom with his boxers and a towel covering him slightly "Jimin..." he called her name "i need some help" he said 

No words other than those were needed she instantly understood since she saw the blood gushing wounds, she went into the bathroom with him and helped him clean up and wrap his new bandages, Jimin began to notice the scars over his chest and legs, trying to hide her tears whe looked down covering her face with her hair. 

Kai noticed. He looked at her and part of him was excited that Jimin was so moved because of him and the other half was broken because just seeing her cry with a few small wounds, what would happen when something bigger happens? he hadnt ever thought about losing a limb or dying. 

"ill wait for you in the kitchen" she said excusing herself, she wipped her tear marks and put on some powder over her redish cheeks. Kai came back to the kitchen with comfterble clothing on and sat down across from where Jimin was, he didnt say anything they just ate in silence by the end of the meal Kai finaly broke the silence "what did you do this month?" he asked as she picked the dished "i went back home, Xiumin got stabbed, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came with me" she said as she began to wash the plates "i spent a few nights here... " she told him he came up from behind and wraped his arms around her resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"im okay" he finaly said "i promise i wont make you cry anymore" he said and she turned around looking at him in the eye "you cant promise that" she said "ill try my best to always make you happy" he pressed his fore head on her's "just dont come home looking like you were stabbed" she said looking at him in the eye "i work in the military" he said to her "im trying my best to protect you, north corea is no joke" he told her 

"i know but i just dont want to imagine how you got hurt or the image of you hurting someone else" Kai kept quiet "lets just enjoy today okay? im home, im safe, im with you, we're okay" he kissed her nose and she nodded then hugged him closer "lets go rest, you must be tired" she said "no, not really i had pleanty of rest i've been off duty since yesterday" he smiled "why dont we go out and walk around town" he smiled and she nodded, he gave her a sweater of his own and they headed down town on the bus. 

They had small chats and little pecks when people werent looking, they were walking around town, hand in hand enjoying the today that they had. It wasnt strange to them that they felt fo comfterble together, she had missed him enough to wish being between his hands, When was it that she realized she needed him more than anything else? was it the day he confessed or was it today? the day she realized he could be gone and never come back by the hand of another person. 

He wasnt always going to be there everyday, he wasnt going to hold her hand and walk around town with her, he had a dangerous career and nothing asured her that he'd be forever safe by her side so she stoped and looked at him in the eye "Kai... " she said and began crying again he was about to wrap his arms around her but she stoped him "i need to be sure you're always going to be safe, i need to know you are not going to disapear" she added with her hands squeezing Kai like she wanted to feel him there but she couldnt, his hands were between hers but he wasnt 

"Jimin, calm down its okay" he said trying to free himself so he could hold her but she squeezed harder "im going to be here forever" he smiled "if you want me to" he added and kissed her forhead "marry me" Jimin said shooting a look into his eyes, it caught hiim by suprise "if that will make you feel better, i do" he joked at the end but then smiled at her, "ill me the stay at home husband and you can have the kids" he continued joking and she kicked him on the leg "alright, in 5 years, when i can give you a home, when i can pay our wedding and still have enough money to buy you anythiing you want, when you finish collage and become the woman you want to be...ill marry you" her hands fell on the sides and she nodded "untill then this is okay right?" he asked and she nodded again.

 

~~~~

2 YEARS LATER:

"Jimin, hurry up! how long does it take to put on a robe?" Chanyeol asked from the outside of the dresser, today was their graduation day and they were suposed to be already done getting ready but Jimin had slept in all night waiting for Kai to arrive from camp but he didnt. She was stressed and nervous 'what if something happend to kai?' she thought feeling that stomach pain she usualy feels on days like this, 'cant he even call?' she continued cussing in her brain as she ran out the dressing room and Chanyeol quickly pulled her into the hall, they began running untill they reached the graduation ceremony, everyone was already seated but it hadent started yet, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began cleaning Jimin's panda eyes "did you even sleep?" he asked and she nodded "liar" he said "i can see you're as chinese as a Panda" he joked and put a little of his own eyeliner into her eyes so it wasnt that obvious she hadnt slept "try smiling" he said and Jimin made a fake one. 

"good enough" he said looking forward. 

The ceremony lasted a total of 2 hours, between the constant speeches, certificates and the naming of all the students of the year 2013 Jimin looked back hoping to see Kai somewhere in the crowed but he never showed up, She kept her phone in hand to answer at any moment he were to call, they headed to a dinner reservation party with the people in their class...Baekhyun dropped her off at her house and Chanyeol stayed with her for a while longer but it was no use Jimin was only thinking about Kai.

"PLEASE BE OKAY"

"PLEASE BE FINE"

"YOU BETTER BE OKAY...IF YOU GET HOME IM GOING TO KILL YOU" 

"DONT DO THIS....CALL" 

"WHERE ARE YOU?" 

"DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?" 

 

...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is the second last chapter :l #teamKai 9 #teamsehun8