Strange boy pt2

S/he's Perfect

"i need u" Kyungsoo told Jimin "i just...im not feeling well...." he said as he stood up on the edge of his buildings 12 story roof "what do you mean Kyungsoo?" she asked "i feel like im insignificant... Everyone just looks down on me... even your friend" he said as he sobbed "wait...what, who?" she asked "the taller guy, did you also know? he pushed me around? my eye...it was Him" Kyungsoo lied "where are you? i cant hear you well" Jimin asked 

"it doesnt matter... you knew, didnt you?" Kyungsoo lied "no. Where are you?" she asked again "im about to fly" he said lifting a foot on the roof edge and moved around "WHERE ARE YOU?" she asked again as she shuffled for her shoes "where do you live?" she asked as she put on a coat and grabbed a pair of sneakers "what could you even do? you are like them...arent you?" he asked then waited for a reply "no! of course not!" she said and began insisting for him to tell her where he was "im at school" he said "ill be right there, dont do anything stupid" she said as she ran out in the still dark morning. 

Kyungso smirked and jumped off the edge (not off the building) and sat down waiting to see her running into the building, 'its working' he thought to himself while smiling again. Jimin's nose froze with her lungs as she passed down the streets and looked for the an entrance for school. The gate was closed and Jimin had to jump over a low fence, she scratched her legs and went in looking first in the library and continued running around as she called his name out multiple times. 

"Kyungsoo!" she yelled as she ran into the roof "what are you doing up here?" she asked him but he didnt answer he just looked down into the lights "Kyungsoo please come here" she told him as she went to him trying to pull him back "Jimin..." he said. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Jimin? are you home?" Chanyeol asked as he knocked early in the morning "you'll be late for school" he said 'did she leave already?' he asked himself and went down the stairs "Chanyeol?" she asked as she went up the stairs "where are you coming from?" he asked "no where" she said and went into her house closing the door behind. "want me to wait for you?" he asked "NO" she replied so he went to school. 

Jimin packed a bag with not much over two changes of clothing and went to meet her father. "Appa" she called his name as she knocked on the small window "Jimin, what are you doing here?" he asked coming out "appa i want to go see mom, i havent gone in a long while" she told him "alone? i dont think its a good idea" he said 

"i want to" she said seeing that he couldnt convince her of other wise he gave her money for the trip. It had been more than 3 years since she last saw her mother, last time she did she was with the rest of her family. Jimin wonderd how it would be if she could 'meet' her mother after so long. She knew her mother wouldnt know who she was or even accept the fact that Jimin was her baby. 

She bought her ticket and waited for the bus to apear, not much after she saw a familiar face. Kai was with an older man that without a doubt would be his father. He had this 'military man look' and Kai was similar to him in so many ways, Jimin hid her face with her bag and tried moving away 'without being seen' to Kai's advantage he could see her. 

Kai excused himself from his father and followed Jimin who was slouching down and not looking back so Kai grabbed her bagpack from the side and she pulled 'not now' she thought she was stuck and she pulled with her hand Kai cleared his throught and she looked back at him "looks like you dont even want to see me" he said Jimin didnt say a word but only stood up straight "Are you going somewhere?" he asked "are you going back?" he asked Jimin looked away, Kai took the ticket from her hand and smirked, Jimin pulled the ticket back "are you really not going to talk to me?" he asked 

"Kai" His father called him  "ill be going now but you'll see me around" he said "and you'll talk to me" he said as he waved at her face, She went and sat outside untill it was time for her to be aboarding the bus. Once it was time she went in and crossed the line and went into the bus "g2" she went to her seat that was next to the window, she put her bag on her legs and saw out the window as she waited for the depature. 

"Excuse me, would you mind switching seat with me?" someone said "no~" "Please, my seat is next to the window" ~ Jimin heard the shuffling sound and turned to see Kai sitting next to her "what are you...?" she asked as he smiled back "i told you you'd talk" he said then ignored her "why are you here?" she asked again "Kai" ~ "Kai dont ignore me" "ugh...fine" she looked out the window again and ignored Kai. 

 Jimin had fallen asleep since she got very little sleep the previous day  she had put her head against the window but on every turn she'd get bumped and wake up, Kai who was just watching her began to chuckle to himself. She then changed her position and put her head on her bag against the window. 

After a while Kai put his head against her shoulder and pretended to be alseep. "KAI!" Jimin moved away dropping his head to the side "what?" he asked "what are you doing?" she asked "did that bother you?" he asked back Jimin just straightend her clothing and looked out the window. She was still sleepy but she disided not to sleep, she wasnt comfterble with Kai. 

After a short while of her dangling her heard Kai pulled her twords him and rested his head on hers "Kai..." "Just sleep" he said and she didnt protest, she got comfterble and fell asleep. 

"Jimin~" Kai called her name and pushed her slightly "mghmmm" she growned but then opend her eyes and rememberd she was on Kai "im sorry" she said sitting back up "we're here" he said thought he really didnt know where 'here' was. He stood up and waited for her to walk out for him to follow. 

He followed her out of the station and as she waited for a taxi to apear she noticed Kai right next to her, she didnt say anything but once the taxi was there and she got on she noticed he was following her, he got on the front seat "where do you think you're going?" she asked him "with you, last time you left my sight i didnt see you in three years" he said and looked back "where are we going?" he asked her and the driver aswell 

She thought about getting off but after a while of him asking and the driver beguining to get mad she complied and told him where to go. 

Kai payed and followed Jimin out "where are we?" he asked "Kai, you stay here. I have things to do and you cant come" she told him and walked away but Kai didnt care and followed her either way. 

"are you really going to follow me all day?" she asked irritated and he nodded. "why are you doing this? last time i checked you were the one asking me to stay away" she told him and he smiled "you arent seeing sehun and 3 years have passed i think i have higher probabilities" he said Jimin continued walking and before she went into the hospital she pushed Kai away "you can follow me around all you want but  here... you dont come in" she said and looked at him "ill be back out soon" she told him and left him outside