boy to MAN

S/he's Perfect

She wasnt excepcionaly pretty, nor was she close to being pretty. To be honest Sehun didnt even know her name but she threw her arms around him, Luhan was waiting downstairs with a smirk on his face, he had planned this out anyways. Sehun loosing his ity was the greatest thing and everyone would be talking about it. 

As Sehun entered his room she was already waiting for him "you have a nice room" she said trying to sound seductive, Sehun could see Kai and Jimin just across the street, both sitting there under the tree. They looked so ... romantic. How could Kai waist his time with Jimin? there was pleanty of 'hot' chicks at the party, why did he just leave?

"lets give them a show, shall we?" the girl turned Sehun to the window so people outside could clearly see them making out. Lucky for Sehun there was only 2 houses in the street, his and Jimins. Sehun wanted to see if Kai and Jimin were looking at them so he kept his eyes open as he kissed the girl. He saw Jimin go into her house. He was then pushed to the bed and got his shirt removed by the girl, Sehun swallowed hard and he didnt really know what to do, he didnt feel the slightest atracted to this girl, the took of her shirt and yet even though she was half infront of her he didnt get aroused. 

He looked out the window again and saw Jimin and Kai leaving together. "come here" the girl said pulling on Sehun's pants, his eyes looked at Kai. "ill.. be right back" Sehun said "dont worry, im on the pill you dont need protection" she said and pushed Sehun on his bed "look" Sehun  tried talking but she ped his pants "wait" he said again "stop" he pushed her head away "look i dont want to have with you... your hot and all but i just dont feel it" Sehun said sittinig back up "look kid Luhan already paied me to have with you, im not giving it back" she grabbed her dress of the floor "dont give it back, just pretend we did" Sehun said "this is incredible" she hissed "ill go out a while and you stay here ill be right back" Sehun zipped his pants and put his shirt in his mouth, went out the window and crept down. 

"this is totaly incredible" she layed down on Sehun's bed as she waited.  Sehun Jummped through the back of the house and ran twords the direction Kai and Jimin had left. He saw them going into an icecream shop. "why am i even here..." Sehun said and turned around and went back up to his room. 

"here kid" the girl messed Sehun's outfit and hair then took of her own bra and they left his room hand in hand. A few people noticed and Luhan had a huge smile on his face as they reseved Sehun with a "Wuu!!"  the girl went to her friends with a wide smile and he got a pat on his back "my man!" Luhan said as he handed Sehun a beer. 

After a while Sehun went out to speack with the girl "thanks" he said to her and she hugged him because people were still staring "dont tell anyone we didnt fu*k ok? ive got my rep" she said and kissed him "ok?" Sehun said and he saw that Jimin and Kai were back, he could hear them laughing "is this considered a date?" he heard Kai saying "yeah sure" she said as she grabbed his hand then went in. 

"is that really the reasson why..." the girl in her arms said looking at Kai "you like the girl next door?" she said rolling her eyes "what!? no!" Sehun said insulted "i just dont get what Kai see's in her" he said with a grown "so you like... him OMG!" she un hugged Sehun "no... its just i invited him here... why does he prefer her..." he said holding her hand "really? you're not gay.." she said "no... i swear im not" he hugged her again "im sorry" he said. 

 

The night ended and he was exosted. The next morning he had to clean up all the mess and maybe make a couple corpses leave his house before his mother got home.