Time pt 2

S/he's Perfect

"where did Jimin go?" Xiumin asked "she went home, its late" His mother replyed He looked out the window and saw her sitting on the bench, he hesitated if he should go see what was wrong but without a doubt on his mind he knew his mother was behind it. 

"Jimin your friend called" Junhee said to her without taking his eyes of the screen and she went to her bathroom, tears began streaming down her face, why hadnt she noticed how hairy she was, it never crossed her mind needing to wax or shave. It had never been in her mind what other people could have thought about it untill this day, she looked at herself in the mirror again, her hair was sponged up and curly, her arms had been sun burnt and had a line dividing where her school shirt went, Her knee was still scared and she had bruses because of sports club. 

She took off the dress and continued to look at herself, she had no chest. Jimin cupped her small s in her hands ' i cant even fill my hands" she said in a low voice, her hands continued exploring the grotesc person that she was, she had a small 'wheel' of fat on her stomach, Her legs were to thick, he was tanned all over in diferent tones...

She didnt stop crying.

As she put her sweatpants and a t shirt to go to bed she continued analising herself, comparing herself to everyother girl in her school. Even if they wore uniforms, even if they looked the same they werent. 

She understood. 

Why Sehun picked on her in Junior high, what her teacher meant by 'boys like them dont go out with girls like you' she wasnt pretty and actually she was nothing close to it. 

"Jimin what are you doing in bed its just 9 pm" her father popped into the room "its been a long day" she said trying to sound normal "hunny...is something the matter?" he asked sitting next to her in bed, he reached for her covers but she held them close "im fine" she said and he chuckled "you know when a girl says im fine they dont men their fine...what happend?" he asked 

"its just...im...im UGLY!" she started crying again "no you are not, who said that?" he asked her "no one did but its obvious!" her father hugged her "did something happen at Sehun's house? Did he do something again?" he asked "again...?" she reapeated looking at her "Junho told me what hapend last year" he said as Jimin sat up "im sorry i tried to not notice it, you like that boy dont you?" he asked looking her straight in her eye "no i dont" she said sure of it " well that makes me happy. Why dont you come down stairs i want to tell you something important with your  brothers" he held her hand untill they reached the couch, Junhee was still playing and Junhoo was doing his homework in the kitchen table "Junho come here i need to tell you something" dad said as he reached Junhees arm, he imidiatly saved his game knowing dad would unplug the tv and he'd lose his game. 

"Sit down" he said as he sat on top of the smalll table, "i wanted to tell you guys this tomorrow after school but im going to tell you now." he began 

"I got fired a couple days ago" 

"what?" "why?"  Junho and Junhee asked as the twins they were "Kwon ajjushi is having a hard time and he cant pay me and a few others... i was job hunting and i got a really great offer, its a Job of security guarding and they'd give us a new apartment in this complex in Seoul. We wouldnt pay rent so we'd have more money for ourselfs. We can visit mom as usual, I could give you an alowence and pay of the bills" he said but no one said a word. 

"i know you guys are still at school and your in your final year in high school and changing you know is risky and Jimin you are just begining so... how about you come with me? ill pay the rent untill you graduate and ill come visit you guys very often, when you graduate you can move in with us in Seoul... What do you think?" he asked 

"thats sounds grest dad! i mean...well we'd miss you and all but extra moneyy sounds nice" Junho said "you're taking Jimin?" Junhee ased but inside Jimins mind was shock and everyone could tell she wasnt present after the news. "only if she wants to" Her father said reaching for her hand "why dont you sleep on it hun, i have until monday to move in" Jimin stood up and went to bed. 

"whats wrong with her?"Junho asked "did something happen at Sehun's house?" he asked getting a little jumpy "no i guess she's worried about school and her new friend" his father answerd "ah... her friend called early and he sounded a little sad, do you think they had a fight?" Junhee said "if he did something ill beat the heat out of his " Junhee said gaining a slap on the back of his head by Junho. 

Junho went up stairs and layed on his bed across from Jimin "you awake" he asked "yeah" she grumbbled as she turned to him "how about it... going to Seoul?" he asked "i bet theres alot of handsome guys overthere" 

"i doubt they  like a slob like me" she said "well they have pleanty of plastic surgery hospitals you can go to" he laughed "and dad will have more money"she added "it was a joke Jimin. What happend today?" he asked "nothing" she said "oh common just say it slready, its not like i dont know you." he said as he rested on an arm "oppa... do you think i look ...ugly?" she asked "well.." he said :oh forget it i know i am" she covered herself "Jimin you are really pretty. but not as much on the outside" he said making Jimin feel punched "you are really wreekless, your hair is so un healthy, your skin is so...your nails... my point is, you dont know how to take care of yourself." he went to her bed and grabbed her shoulder "im guessing something happend at Sehun's house again, my advise is go with dad. Learn how to take care of yourself and come back and make those mother ers feel like sh*t for not choosing you okay?"  With that he went back down to finish his homework.

Jimins father had heard everything Junho had told her and he felt proud of rasing such a good son, Both Jimin and her father spent that night thinking. 

She disided around 4:50 am that she would go to Seoul and become a pretty woman. She wanted to be "they girl guys like sehun didnt deserve" And then...there was Kai. 

What would she tell him....