KAI'S FIRST DAY

S/he's Perfect

Kai's POV: 

Dad had sent me to a small town in the far east side of Korea, a place surly will be no fun. He said that i was going to be living on my own and to be honest im fine with it. 

My father is a military man, he has always been strict and never really had any time for me, mom died when i was 3 in an unintresting manner so i mostly spent my time in the military base or home alone. I was suposed to enter a military highschool camp but my dad thought it was best if i chose the things i'll do with my life instead of him. He is a very strict-easy going man who strangly seems to care about me from time to time. 

I was driving 6 hours and made a stop at a gas stacion "fill the tank" i said to the man and went to the bathroom, (im not telling you my need there obviously) Then i went into the small shop to get myself something to keep me awake. Lucky for me i had the last 'Silverdunk' chocolate bar so i took it and went to grab myself a coke at the back, when i got to the cashier i saw a strange looking girl squating by the candies, as i waited for my turn to pay she kept looking bothered "are you looking for this?" i asked and she nodded "it was the last" i told her "oh" she stood up and looked for something else "do you want it?" i asked and she didnt look like she wanted to bother me so i just left it at the cashier for her to grab. "see you around" i said 'i hope' 

She looked like the cute type of girl you cant find in seoul, as i walked to my car and the man was washing my windows i looked at her, she was with what i would say her older brother because he looked alot like her. 

She had long hair, wavy maybe natural up to her waist. Light tan skin for what im guessing is because she has a farm or something, her eyes are light, she had round full lips. She's cute.

"what are you looking at ert!" 

'oh... right i might look like that' i got into the car and looked out, he wasnt looking at me but she looked at me so i smiled . 

~~~~ present hour: 

"are you interested in her?" Sehun asked 

"she's cute" i told him "look at her, she looks like she can cause herself a problem any moment" 

"your smiling?" Sehun asked then took my jaw "you are smiling!" 

"let go, fool!" i said pushing his away  "whats your problem if i find her cute or not?" i asked 

"She's CHOI JIMIN" Sehun said "Choi-Jimin the girl no one likes, the slob-tomboy-ugly-strange girl NO ONE LIKES!" he said, he began with a loud tone then looked around and shushed himself into a 'low voice' 

"look if i find her cute or not is not your or anyone's problem okay?" i told him putting one finger on his chest to make distance "and for all i care you all cant see what i can so better for me, no compitition" i smiled and went into class. 

"GOOD MORNING CLASS, IM GOING TO BE YOUR TUTOR THIS YEAR" the teacher began "LETS ARRANGE THEN THE SEATING FOR THIS YEAR" the teacher put the number of the desks in a box and everyone got their bags and went to the front i stood behind Jimin, she noticed me but i dont think he recognized me yet because she frowned then looked to the front. 

Everyone started getting a card and settling themselfs into the desks "Mr. Kwang can i switch with someone else, please" Jimin told the teacher "why? do you have a problem where you are?"  he asked, she looked at her seat, it was right next to Sehun "i just... i just cannot be near him. Please" she bowed a 75*  "does anyone want to sit next to that boy?" the teacher asked poiniting at Sehun, i was stuck with a weird looking girl next to me. i poked her rib cage and she instantly stood up "great, there you go" the teacher said to Jimin who looked at me with the same frown as before. 

"did you poke me on purpose?" the girl asked "oh sorry... i hum... saw an ant and i didnt know how" "shut it" she said and took her bag. Sehun was behind me. Jimin walked to me or better said the desk , i opend the seat for her and just looked at her (one arm on the desk another on my cheek) She looked uncomfterble and sat down trying not to look at me "okay then..." the teachr continued saying things but i ignored to be honest. 

This girl was far more diferent than the other girls i've ever seen. Even in this classroom she couldnt fit in, everyone was so pale and their hair was died down a few many tones, every girl had their skirt either stuck to their skin or way to cut i could easily see their private places. Yet Jimin was just on her knee, her sweater was right size and not a few smaller like the rest, Jimin wore no make up, no BB cream or lip gloss and still looked cute yet everyone else was to woried over doble eyelids and orangly lips. 

"c...can you stop staring please" she said and i looked to the board, she's cute.