Back home

S/he's Perfect

"hey did you hear that Kyungsoo the geek from the Library was arrested?" Someone in class said as Jimin at in hr seat "they say he was part of a drug gang" the person continued as everyone else in the class room continued to talk about it "he sold it here at school so now they're going to take extra mesures on us" the person said as the teacher walked in.

 

"i guess you've all heard" she said to the class, Baekhyun was runnng late for class and Chanyeol was seated in the far back "well its true, so from today and on there will be CCTV cameras around the school so there will be eyes everywhere at every hour" she looked at us "so stop with your chit chat and lets get to class" she began teaching.

Jimin looked at Chanyeol but he wasnt paying attention to anything at all, he looked like he had a hard time sleeping because he had dark circles. Class ended and they headed to their next class "the exams stressed you to much, huh?" Jimin slapped Chanyeols arm "ah.. yeah" he said still looking gloomy.

Baekhyun didnt go to school that day, instead he was home alone just looking at his roof because he still couldnt beleive what he had lived the previous day, it was some whar a movie scene with drug dealers and guns shooting. 'Kai...he's cool' was all he could think 'a real man' as he had investigated every detail of the drug dealer and planned a motion to arrest them with the solders that worked under him.

" Solders barged into an 'abandoned' building last night around 11 pm, arresting a total of 5 dealers including a Student from Seoul University who was also trafficing. Two men died in the movmen and 4 more were injured. Let the nation know that last night was a first step into combating the trafficing in Korea" Jimin read from her phone as chanyeol ate his food "can you imagine this? all i thought was Kyungsoo had an addiction problem but he ended up being a dealer"Jimin put her phone down "i tol dyou he was a weird guy" Chanyeol leaned his head on the table and closed his eyes "imagine what he could have done to you, you should learn to talk about those things you never know how bad you can end up " he said as he tried falling asleep "you're right" Jimin said leaning her head on the table aswell "he was a little strange"

When school ended Kai was standing in the entrance next to the statue of the school "Kai" she walked to him with Chanyeol "ah... this is Chanyeol" she presented them as they agreed to pretend that they never knew eachother.

"im going home" Chanyeol said and walked away " so... how about we go for dinner" Kai said and Jimin nodded with a smile

 

"so what are yo studying exactly?" Kai asked as he put meat in Jimins rice "phycology" she said "i want to go work in the same hospital as mom" she told him, Kai smiled "that suites you well" he told her "i guess i want to be with her as much as i can" she put a spoon full in , Kai took a peice of rice of her cheek and ate it. For a split second Jimin's heart fluttered, Kai continued eating normaly and soon so did she.

"Jimin" he called her name "tomorrow im going to visit my father, do you want to come?" he asked her "we'd be going to your home town and maybe you'd like to reminise there for a while..." he told her "my father also wants to meat you" he finished

"sound fun" she told him and went back to her house, Kai left soon after dropping her off and packed his clothing so he could spend the weekend in his house. It was his motheres funeral memorial and he had disided with his father hat i was about time to empty the room at the end of the hall.

Jimin packed her clothing and made sure that she had packed everything she needed for the trip, Kai had told her about the  memorial so she packed a black dress. The morning came soon and Kai picked her up and took the bus to their home town. 

 

"Jimin" he said on the bus "my father wants to meet you" Kai looked out the window while Jimin just looked at him "why?" she finaly asked as she saw he didnt say more "...just" he whispered "i told him about you...back then" he looked at her for one second then turned back to the window. 
 

"what did you tell him?" She asked "that i really liked you and you disapeared, that i found you" he played with his thumbs nervously untill they reached the final stop. They got off and Kai's father was waiting for them in the gate "son" he said reseaving him with a hug. his father was a 'thick' man, not fat...thick, muscular and big but not to big, kindof like Kai in 30 years...

"You must be Jimin" he smiled and gave her a hug aswell "lets get going then, theres a few things we have to buy before going home" he smiled and Kai walked Jimin's pace untill the car "i thought militar men were...stiff" Jimiin whispered to Kai "my father has always been affectionate, he says one moment we can be here and the next we arent" he said as he put the bags in the car, Jimin got in the back seat and he sat next to his father. 

They made a stop at a restaurant near by his house and then headed home, Jimin helped prepare the table While Kai looked into his mothers room. He was nervous, it had been a long time since he went in there. Kais father was standing right behind him as they went in. Jimin gave them the privacy that she thought was needed and went out to walk around the block. 

She passed by the park and saw that there were no kids playing like there usto be, she continued walking looking at the stores and she realized that probably half the kids in her class might have left the town all the people she rememberd owning the store were older. Jimin passed by the ice cream shop she went that one night with Kai, a smile creppet on her face  as she remembered "Jimin?" she was called out. 

"Sehun..." she said her name realizing who was calling her...

 

 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````

short update~~ 

I thank that one person who old me that my story was losing intrest, im sorry for the past few chapters and the drug dealer shizz i know it was crap i also agree but i couldnt just erase the chapters... SO.... here we are back to the main plot. Kai/Sehun <3