A long wait - pt 1

S/he's Perfect

'i wonder why Jimin left with Sehun's things'  Kai thought as he was walking to her house, a mall chest pain made him walk slightly faster but still keeping his 'cool' it botherd him how Sehun was all of a sudden trying to apear again in Jimin's life. 

Jimin was sitting on her bed with her face between her hands, she had seen Sehun nacked! well not compleatly because luckly for her she was already looking away and trying to leave the room for when she did it fell...his towel. But the mental image of his bear chest when she saw him walk out the bathroom with his hair still soaked...

A knock by Kai took her out of her trans though she thought it might be Sehun so she ran down the stairs like she was waiting for him to go but when she opened she saw Kai "oh ...hey" she said with slight disapointment "hey" he said as he walked into her house "what happend?" he asked taking a seat on her couch "well Sehun had a problem... and as her neghibor i was called to help" she said but Kai's eyes kept asking "his...father passed away" she said, Kai didnt say anything just nodded slowly. 

"what happend to your knee?" he asked touching her slightly "oh... i scraped it, nothing big" she said standing up and going to the kitchen "do you want something to drink?" she asked but Kai noticed a slight push from Jimin. he could tell someting was diferent and the type that made him feel like he was bothering her. So he stood up and got some papers out of his bag "here's the homework, i have to get going" he said putting it on the table and then he started to walk away "okay..?" she said as he closed the door. 

She felt it too, the tencion she had created but what could she say? 'i scraped my knee on the roof infront of Sehuns room because i was climbing, he was taking a shower and i accidently saw him ?' well no, that wasnt even an option. She felt bat, terribly bad because in the end she cared for Kai in a way she didnt even have a name for. She cleaned her kitchen and went upstairs to do her homework.

 

'i wonder if Sehun is okay' she continued thinking as she looked at his house from her window, all the curtains were closed and four hours had passed since she had taken him a meal, she wondered if he was okay, if he was sleeping, crying or worrying over his father.' i wonder how Kai is...i hope he doesnt think i was rude becasue of Sehun'   "AGHH!" she grummbled and threw herself on her bed. 

Sehun was just waiting for Jimin to come around again, he was painting himself 'victem' so he could make her stay with him, maybe even get the chance of hugging her but a few hours passed and she didnt apear. He peeked through her curtains to see her house but he couldnt see her, not in ther living room and not in her bed room 'where is she?' he thought  then he heard a knock. 

He ran down the stairs and almost forgot he was suposed to be depressed so he sat on his stairs for about a minute as the knocking continued "Sehun?" he heard but it wasnt the voice he expected... it was Luhan. 

"what do you want?" Sehun asked as he opend the door and leaned on the frame "well you disapeared at school" Luhan tried to go in but Sehun didnt move the door "is everything okay?" Luhan asked "yeah...hu... i i'm not feeling well" Sehun said and Luhan nodded, Jimin was walking out her door but not twords Sehun's house but down the street. 

"okay man, rest" Luhan said as he got on his motorcycle and left. 'where is she going?' Sehun asked himself, 'is she going to buy me something?' he kept thinking as he waited for her to come back, it had started to become dark and she wasnt anywhere around so he opened the curtains from his room expecting to see her walking from down the street but that didnt happen, ALL NIGHT. 

 

There was someone standing infront of Kai's door, a tall person with an oversized black sweater and wasted black boot converse "Jimin?" Kai asked as he saw her waiting for him to aproach, "what are you doing here?" he asked opening the door "i felt bad... about earlier" she said "i came to apologize for being a di*k" she said making his eyes widdend "what did you say?" he asked "sorry" she said "no not that"  "what? Di*k?" 

"i had never heard you swear..." he said "oh.. sorry i guess i didnt notice" she lowered her head "its cute" he said "but dont do it often" he added They intered his house "whats that?" she asked pointing to the black bag "oh i was going to make rammen, lets eat?"  he said putting the bag on the counter, she nodded "i forgot to eat today" she admitted "i made Sehun some soup and kimbap and i forgot to eat too..." she admitted "whats this... you're trying to make me jealous... you cooking for Sehun" he said as he poured water in a pot. 

"hey ive been very considerate of you. I dont want to kill you" she laughed "is your cooking that bad?" he asked "i guess you're going to have to try it sometime soon, too bad your life is going to end at 16" she said walking to his living room. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked her "yeah what do you have?" he lead her to a cabnet full of movies "wow" over maybe 500 diferent movies "most of them are old because their my dads..." he finished making ramen while she chose the movie but ended up finding a full Charlie Chaplin saga, 7 Cd's all worth one hour each. She loved Charlie Chaplin, ever since she was little she would see his movies with her dad on his free days. 

Old movies worth the laugh. 

Kai had fallen asleep around 3 a.m on the 6th movie, Jimin hadnt noticed the hour and she picked up the empty plates and put them in the kitchen, put her shoes on then headed out the door "wait" Kai said with his sleepy voice that damn* killed her "sorry did i wake you up?" she asked "ill walk you home" he said "its really late and dangerous" he said taking a sweater and putting his shoes on "and you could... protect me?" she asked mocking him of his inexistant muscles "well even if you dont think so i can beat anybodys " he said cockingly 

"really, then im going to have to test that" she said. Kai was a very misterious person and for Jimin, being able to get to know him was a privlege she enjoyed taking. 

"i wish you had a homephone" Jimin said "so you could call me when you get home" she finished as she went into her house "im okay" Kai said with his hands in his pockets "ill see you tomorrow at school" She said "yeah, see you tomorrow" he smiled and leaned into kissing her forhead. 

She closed her door as Kai walked awaym he looked back with a smile then went to his house as quick as he could (he was freezing cold) Sehun who had been stuck on his window since around 8pm saw everything. As midnight began he began to worry about where Jimin could be, if she was safe or if something happend to her... 

He went out to look for her but he ended up going back inside. She was walking home at almost 4 am with Kai who kissed her (or so it seemed from his point of view), had she had with him? were they already dating? probably were... Sehun couldnt beleive she had lost her ity before him and with kai... It bothered him so much he went down stairs and out the door, he crossed the street and knocked on Jimin's door. 

He knew she was alone, he had been keeping an eye all night "JIMIN" Sehun said loudly and he banged on the door "Sehun?" she asked from her window "open" he said firmly as an order, she went down and as soon as the door unlocked he pushed in and closed the door behind...

~~~~~

Yay! i got the time to update today~~ 

so you guys apearently like sehun over Kai...